dunollyman's video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for sharing mate, im looking at doing the same thing.
there is nothing better than having your own land,and your looks awesome.

Keep up the vids.
Cheers
Ryan

thanks Ryan,very true its the best feeling waking up there looking out on to our property :D

You can have a toilet, just get a post hole borer, and dig as deep as you can and put the pile of dirt next to it to cover over when you have finished and use one of those camping folding toilets, and poop with a view lol

Greta job,you have just given something for me to put on my wish list for the day when I buy a property (once I convince the missus that owning a bush block in a gold bearing region [she is everything anti living in the country she thinks some deranged psycho will break into thew house when we are asleep :eek: ])
but maybe put it up the back of the block as an away house from the main house etc.

BrisJoe said:
You can have a toilet, just get a post hole borer, and dig as deep as you can and put the pile of dirt next to it to cover over when you have finished and use one of those camping folding toilets, and poop with a view lol

Greta job,you have just given something for me to put on my wish list for the day when I buy a property (once I convince the missus that owning a bush block in a gold bearing region [she is everything anti living in the country she thinks some deranged psycho will break into thew house when we are asleep :eek: ])
but maybe put it up the back of the block as an away house from the main house etc.
lol more deranged psycho's in the city then the bush.... and oh yeah we are on a gold lead ;) but i need a digger :p grounds like rock

Looking Good DM, we have been home for the weekend and heading up again this morning for a week.
As BJ said, toilet tent and a deep hole. A 6' pinch bar and a post hole digger comes in handy.

Thank you Redfin, we headed home on sat :( ;ran out of time and have to return to the horrible thing called work... will have to catch up again put on a bbq and have a few drinks next time.. i hope your fire place doesn't leak :p

Man oh Man, just fired it up and this thing has warmed the whole shed, unbelievable.
There goes 2 hrs detecting time each trip, wood runs to do.
FIL came round for a few beers as we got here and looking at 10-20mm of rain tomorrow, so
if it is going to leak, that is the time.

Right on cue very close to 20mm.
Yep, just a little leak, got my yabbie pot on the stove. a few screws in the valley's will fix that.
Nice to have the heat, it was 2 here this morning

i thought about the valley's but didn't as i was worried about creating a leak, sorry :/

No worries mate, it has been raining here most of the day [no detecting] so went into Maryborough for lunch.
Got back to 5 L of warm water in the Yabbie pot so into the tub it goes.
Mrs Redfin happy, panning with warm water n mate.ext to the heater.
and check your PM's

Latest posts