Sa bogans videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another good Video mate. I just go with thongs on the beach.
What are the scoops like. I just use a spade as some targets are deep. Can the scoop get down deep enough?

CW

The scoops IMO are 100 times better to use than the shovel. They can dig deep, makes sifting the sand a lot faster. If beach detecting is your thing I would recommend one over a shovel any day. That's for watching :)

Hi Sa_bogan
Thanks for the 2nd video on the beach settings. Very impressed ;)
Liked the larger coil set up too. Makes me think about up-sizing my standard gold pack coil on the 705...........
Very interested to see the sand scoop, looks like a handy tool.
Cheers mate. Monty.

Cheers mate. One thing I would so before upgrading the coil is learn to use the 2 that you have atm. The bigger coil is an awesome addition but can be hard to use at the start with pin pointing if your new to it. I used the stock could until I was able to pinpoint targets successfully

lol cheers mate
some people out there dont know who he is so they thinks a selfie of me ;)

Cool video mate, a lot more confident than the one for the 705. :) Damn it, makes me want one now, looks very simple to operate, certainly less controls to worry about than the Sovereign.

Thanks guys, I really enjoy using the excal and glad I had the chance to pick one up

Latest posts