WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
backcreek said:
Wal,
I think a few splitting wedges and a sledge will get you further in. :D

That's the track we're heading down next mate. Few more similar horizontal crevices near by with visible gold along their edges. :)

I've got goosebumps. I really appreciate the fact you guys take the time to film and upload, great share. You two are super lucky to have a partner dedicated to the search, I'm sure it makes it infinitely better. Thanks again.

Another great video, Wal and Liz, well done. You both truly know the ins and outs of prospecting and are a wealth of knowledge. Thanks.

Looking forward to Part III.. "The Motherlode" I can see a turfer winch, railway pegs and a hydraulic jack being involved. Good luck with it and the rest of the run

Cheers, Tone

G'day
Dan here Nice vid WalnLiz looking forward to filming with you out at the Tuena outing ha ha ha

enjoy your weekend and see you in afew weeks.

Cheers
DAN

I'll check it out shortly Wal as I'm just tinkering at the moment, but I'm sure it'll be a worthwhile watch as always.

Dam, I was hoping to see another video of the processing of this new ancient wash with the WalBanker... Love how Liz always refers to you as 'the boss'... I get that too but perhaps unlike you, I'm really not! Amped to see the results of WA...

Myles said:
Dam, I was hoping to see another video of the processing of this new ancient wash with the WalBanker... Love how Liz always refers to you as 'the boss'... I get that too but perhaps unlike you, I'm really not! Amped to see the results of WA...

Me too!

Hope you have someone watching that spot for you while your away Wal.

With the last lot of rain it will be now looked after for us by being underwater. :D... Isn't mother nature just wonderful at times. Hope you are all on the gold over the winter.

Cheers Wal.

Great vid Wal. I am amazed by the earth and boulders you shift and you know just where to dig. An inspiration to a lot of us!
We are rooting for you guys in WA!
See you when you comeback east.

The Tilba Clan :)