Detech 8" Mono Searchcoil for Minelab GPX, GP and SD Series Detectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinky Pete

Detech Australia
Reaction score
Hi guys

1384044533_detech-8inch-mono.jpg

Just thought I'd make sure you are aware that the new Detech 8" mono is available
This. Coil is robust in construction, happy to be skidded around on the ground, sensitive to tiny gold nuggets .

Fully waterproof, 2 year Warranty and Litz wound, as all Detech coils are.
All this for $235.00

I picked up 11 nuggets today, with a total weight of 1.5 grams, some small stuff..

I have also attached a testimonial from a extremely happy customer, see below.

Regards Stinky

G,day peter,just a short note to tell you how pleased I am with this coil,which i used to good effect over the melb cup weekend,found a 6.81gmr @ a good 10,absolutely screamed,[email protected]@approx 6a .23gmr@6 and a gimme nugget that some body had scraped out of the surface rubbish ,I am rapt how sensitive it is on small targets at depth,cause it definitely lets you know there is something in the ground .the coil was very smooth and stable to use ,as I said I am stoked your allan rogers geelong

www.detech-metaldetectorsaustralia.com.au

Been some good reports on the Detech coils. Let us know how ya find it.

mbasko said:
Been some good reports on the Detech coils. Let us know how ya find it.

Definitely will.

As long as it works and is sensitive I will be a happy person. The build quality looks so much better than anything else in the range plus its waterproof'

which is an added bonus. Where the coil attaches to the stem you can see it is much thicker than similar products from other manufacturers.

Hi wolfau, have you got any feedback on this coil?
Tossing up between this or the coiltek platypus.
Thanks
Reeko

Its a great coil.

Its built like a tank with thick stem connectors

On the actual coil.

Its also waterproof and has litz wire and i prefer a round

Coil compared to anything else.

Feel free to give pete a ring.

Yes to confirm the detech 8" mono is sensitive and I like its performance and will be keeping this one.

The added bonus is its fully water proof.

Will sell the other 8" mono round I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts