NSW State Forests Permit information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patience grasshopper....give the new system time to get going which is gather is 1 April -- no joke! :)

Nugget said:
Once the new system is in place, Regional Permits will become Statewide Permits until they expire. The following quote is from a recent email I received from the NSW Forestry Corporation.

Valid regional permits may be used State-wide until they expire, providing you review any updated conditions and download up-to-date maps showing where fossicking is not permitted from Forestry Corporation's website.
Yeah, sorry Nugget, didn't even think to look in this section....thanks for posting your info. :8

G,day all,

Just did my online statewide fossicking permit for NSW & it took all of 2 minutes, approved immediately, easy as. :lol:

You can print the official permit right away from the confirmation page.

:D

Just did it online now, took 2 minutes & I had my permit printed off the confirmation page after payment, so, so easy.

Thank you NAPFA for all of your efforts, it's paying off.

Thanks for the link.

And thanks also to Nugget who kept a pretty close eye on things and advised us of progress.

I also got a Security warning when I went to purchase.
I will wait until they can provide a secure connection

That is such terrific news, goodonya, much appreciated. I had previously lost many grey hairs trying to trek through their website to find out how to get a license and they made it so hard I gave up and decided to keep clear of forests, so thrilling news and congrats again. :cool:

So quick
So painless
Now it sits on my iphone so if I ever get asked I dont have to look in my wallet

Latest posts