hello all from mildura

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunollyman

stephen
Reaction score
Hi all im Steve from Mildura, me and my partner love prospecting havnt had much luck just yet but we have purchased a nice block of land in Dunolly, we love panning and some times we will even drag out our mini highbanker

Hi

Sounds great it would be the dream to buy a block of land and find gold on it. Well you should get plenty of good advice through the forums.

:) Good advice is hard to find lol, thats the dream to find gold n our own block, we do have a lead that runs through it so you never know

Welcome Dunollman ,

Just some advice , the most gold still to be found is in the dry areas because water was always a problem .
Hope you do well . :)

Ha ha I hope so, just never get any time :( it's 4 hours away and always seem to be working in the weekends lol, just gotta find the time to finish out hut first :D

Good on you Dunollyman, all us newbies want a block around Dunnolly, hope to see you in the pub, sprucing about the big nugget u found in your backyard :D , Scrubby 52

ha ha i could only dream, would be happy just to find a nugget big enough to make my girlfriend a nice necklace, :p then one big enough so i can, um dig another dam? Lmao :D

burkenotwills said:
Gday dunollyman and Speedy I too am a Mildura man still a newbie to it all. I get down to Ballarat way a bit. Never know we might meet one day. Cheers K.B
Turns out we did today :D

Vey slow :( haven't been able to get down much over the last year.... yourself? Hope alls been well stil have to catch up for a beer sometime :D

Welcome to the forum Steve, good luck on the block, hope it has some good colour.
I lived in Mildura myself a few years back, & Euston & Robinvale as a kid, good place up there.