Pirtek Fishing Comp this Weekend

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will keep you in mind Rod, but knowing my luck with fishing I'll be happy with just a puffer fish :lol:

Fish it most years, but couldn't fit it into the time table for this year. The comp is for a great cause and good to see more entering in it every year. Hope that winning fish tangles itself in your line Nugget. :D

Cheers Wal.

Good luck with the fishing, I'm hoping to take my boat out next week and give the canals a good going over with my new electric motor

We went out on Lake Macquarie yesterday and had sub average results. My mate I both caught a Flathead each to enter into the comp but they wont be winning the biggest fish prize that's for sure. Mine = 39cm, my mates = 43cm. We also caught a few undersized Tailor, some weird looking fish and a squid. After speaking with several other boaters also in the comp, we got the general consensus that not much was being caught by anyone. Two boats came in while we were cleaning the Flathead, they had been out just as long as us and had nothing to show for it, these guys were also in the comp. All and all we had a great day and the water wasn't too choppy either.

Latest posts