Our first Walbanker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With all the help from this forum and Wals great design, Harro and I have now completed our first walbanker. I think Harro posted this pic today when he put up his first post. Thought I would also add it to this section. I gotta say, if it wasn't for Wal's vids and posts it wouldn't have happened. Was able to get the vertical mesh but still haven't got the catwalk yet. We will be going for gold only to start anyway, then I'll try that Humphrey guy at Smithfield for the catwalk.

Now can't wait to test - the Shoalhaven is looking good.

1395050566_016-optimized.jpg

Another great looking unit, I see you went with the wielded version, very nice :)

Can I ask what pump you're using?

Great looking banker mate, and the mesh you have will be great on the gold. Make sure you have nothing under the mesh in the boiler section, as this will catch 90% of your gold. Look forward to catching up at the Forde soon.

Cheers Wal.

Nugget said:
Another great looking unit, I see you went with the wielded version, very nice :)

Can I ask what pump you're using?

The Honda WX15 and 1 1/2" hoses. Can't wait to try it out....

WalnLiz said:
Great looking banker mate, and the mesh you have will be great on the gold. Make sure you have nothing under the mesh in the boiler section, as this will catch 90% of your gold. Look forward to catching up at the Forde soon.

Cheers Wal.

Yeah, have left the mesh section by itself....tried to do exactly what you reco'd. We're hoping to get to Tuena all going well , so will meet you guys then. :)