New to prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all Im Daniel from Bendigo only been prospecting for six months and I love it I have a gold monster 1000 and a high banker been doing it all by my self would love to make new friends :pickshovel: :goldpan: :goldpan:

Welcome from Dave also Croxy, I'm sure there would be plenty of PA members who prospect in your neck of the woods you'll be able to meet up with. Cheers and good luck :beer: :goldnugget:

Yeah have couple off grams still havent found any thing with gold monster yet found all my gold mainly out off creeks and crevices

Yeah I love it just need some friends to take with me that likes working for it as hard as I do :goldnugget:

Croxy1990 said:
Hey all Im Daniel from Bendigo only been prospecting for six months and I love it I have a gold monster 1000 and a high banker been doing it all by my self would love to make new friends :pickshovel: :goldpan: :goldpan:
Wow you're in a great spot, welcome

it all comes down to the time you spend with the coil over the ground and it never hurts to understand all the settings and options - I wish you luck!

Bendigo prospecting club is one of the largest in the state, with regular meetings and monthly camp outs on the gold.

Latest posts