DataGlasses vids

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My lockdown project - a FrankenStein (or its contents anyway)

1643283779_frankenstein.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Nice easy set-up mate. :Y:
Good for quick getaways from the city :Y: :beer:

For sure, I have had that van for nearly 15 years now, it had 307,000 kms when purchased and only the other day clocked over 395,000. I did drive it up to Cairns about 2008 and it went well. It's nice space at the end of the day, been putting on a few km's since getting into prospecting! Next vehicle will be a Toyota Troop Carrier, hopefully. My only one complaint about the van is no 4x4. But it is auto with overdrive, Regards!

DataGlasses said:
BigL said:
next time rip a tune on the 6 string for us :D
Feel free to go to Youtube and search for ...... Two Minute Punk Song by Dataglasses

.. and I did, that songs a whisker on the heavy side for me but hey thats just me getting older.

Makes me want to get back into playing. Sold all my guitars 6 years ago, I do miss em. Myself I've been playing on and off ever since I paid 20c to see ACDC live with Bon Scott at school during lunchtime. Last time I saw them ~12 years ago I paid 160 bucks.. worth every cent

Jam On!

BigL said:
DataGlasses said:
BigL said:
Feel free to go to Youtube and search for ...... Two Minute Punk Song by Dataglasses

.. and I did, that songs a whisker on the heavy side for me but hey thats just me getting older.

Makes me want to get back into playing. Sold all my guitars 6 years ago, I do miss em. Myself I've been playing on and off ever since I paid 20c to see ACDC live with Bon Scott at school during lunchtime. Last time I saw them ~12 years ago I paid 160 bucks.. worth every cent

Jam On!

Yeah, I was just a little too young to see Ac Dc locally (half your luck!) I saw them at the entertainment centre well over a decade ago. Unfortunately I have a thing called psoriatic arthritis and I can only play certain times of the year (not lately due to the barometric pressure playing havoc with my arthritis) Although you may enjoy this song, thanks for the view!

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxejDlPeF9k[/video]

Bloke just watched your vid and was wondering if the locals have informed you yet that it's "Castle" maine not "Carsel" maine ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigL said:
DataGlasses said:
BigL said:

Jam On!

20 cents :eek: I used to sit in the garage for free :lol: We must have gone to the same school bloke ? Burwood Boys :Y: :Y: :Y:

Diginit said:
Bloke just watched your vid and was wondering if the locals have informed you yet that it's "Castle" maine not "Carsel" maine ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My folks are from Bendigo and we always got a rise out them mispronouncing Castlemaine, Pool, School and Mall.

Latest posts