Litecoin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm a new member here I just introduced myself and tried to upload a video but I don't have enough Posts yet.

I thought Id start here because I'm a Big Cryptocurrency fan with Litecoin being my Number one choice.
Lots of people in the space speak negatively about Litecoin but I can assure you its unfounded and these people are clearly invested in competing currencies or "tokens"

Litecoin was created from the Bitcoin source code and is almost an exact copy with some small changes that help fix the problems Bitcoin had with Transaction speed.

It's a 10 year Old crypto, which is known as the silver to Bitcoins Gold, It has 100% uptime and is completely decentralized.
The Founder Charlie Lee sold most of His Litecoin in 2017 so there's no founder stash contrary to Bitcoin's 1 million Satoshi stash, this was a very controversial decision and created heaps of negative sentiment from people who don't really value decentralization

Litecoin has been losing value against Bitcoin for 4 years now, with the ratio being at all time Lows...This creates a situation that could potentially see Litecoin make 10 x 20 times upside moves in the coming months/years.

I would strongly advise you DYOR on this Great Coin, its had quite poor price performance this year going from 30$ to 400$ and crashing back to 100$ and now sits at 150$...U.S prices

If you are looking for an investment in Crypto Litecoin is considered one of the "BIG Three" BTC/ETH/LTC it's accepted on PayPal, Venmo, commonwealth bank and so so many other platforms due to its respected position in the market but its often Overlooked and RN considered to be EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED.

I'm actually surprised there was a post about SHIBA, which is a meme coin that pumped and probably will dump, and nothing here on a real cryptocurrency such as Litecoin so here it is, I did my part.

enough rambling , See ya guys :Y:

Goldfields Goose said:
Hi Guys,

I'm a new member here I just introduced myself and tried to upload a video but I don't have enough Posts yet.

I thought Id start here because I'm a Big Cryptocurrency fan with Litecoin being my Number one choice.
Lots of people in the space speak negatively about Litecoin but I can assure you its unfounded and these people are clearly invested in competing currencies or "tokens"

Litecoin was created from the Bitcoin source code and is almost an exact copy with some small changes that help fix the problems Bitcoin had with Transaction speed.

It's a 10 year Old crypto, which is known as the silver to Bitcoins Gold, It has 100% uptime and is completely decentralized.
The Founder Charlie Lee sold most of His Litecoin in 2017 so there's no founder stash contrary to Bitcoin's 1 million Satoshi stash, this was a very controversial decision and created heaps of negative sentiment from people who don't really value decentralization

Litecoin has been losing value against Bitcoin for 4 years now, with the ratio being at all time Lows...This creates a situation that could potentially see Litecoin make 10 x 20 times upside moves in the coming months/years.

I would strongly advise you DYOR on this Great Coin, its had quite poor price performance this year going from 30$ to 400$ and crashing back to 100$ and now sits at 150$...U.S prices

If you are looking for an investment in Crypto Litecoin is considered one of the "BIG Three" BTC/ETH/LTC it's accepted on PayPal, Venmo, commonwealth bank and so so many other platforms due to its respected position in the market but its often Overlooked and RN considered to be EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED.

I'm actually surprised there was a post about SHIBA, which is a meme coin that pumped and probably will dump, and nothing here on a real cryptocurrency such as Litecoin so here it is, I did my part.

enough rambling , See ya guys :Y:

Awesome PERSONAL opinion!!
However your caveat of DYOR settled my nerves!

"Silver to Bitcoins Gold" exact same Code base as Bitcoin only 4x the supply ( Hard capped)
Yeah, I agree litecoin has had a bad few years, but you don't invest into projects that have already been pumped...litecoin has yet to pump this cycle and has huge potential that many are unaware of..
If you look at the ratio of Litecoin to Bitcoin its at historical lows...last time it was at this point was in 2017 before it pumped like over 4000% from 4$ to 420$
If you had bought at 4$ you made a fuckload of money..
Just saying you wouldn't want to NOT hold some litecoin while its relatively cheap.
Like I said DYOR..

AndiCrew- I can assure You Litecoin is Very Legit...3rd most transacted Cryptocurrency, 2nd most available cryptocurrency available on Bitcoin ATM's worldwide... 10 years old, 100% uptime, 100,000,000 transactions made...
Also has a massive community.
Its a No hype, Legit Cryptocurrency unlike 98% of all the premined, token burning trash that's been created from nothing.

i feel there must be a reason you still see it there alongside BTC, ETH as accepted payment!

no need to stick to one though, diversify?
cryto gaming will be huge imo
and ADA will move....patience

So much to keep an eye on, when we started there were about 50 coins, now there is 10s of thousands, ever changing world and the dinosaurs of the financial work still think it will die out, :lol: it's simply too big and too useful now.

donlanja said:
i feel there must be a reason you still see it there alongside BTC, ETH as accepted payment!

no need to stick to one though, diversify?
cryto gaming will be huge imo
and ADA will move....patience

Look into the launch of Sin City the other week!! Wow!

Looks like it's been through a couple of pump-n-dumps now settling into a more regular pattern at 0.2299, some fairly obscure exchanges and we don't use PancakeSwap, see where it goes from here.

Latest posts