WalBanker Clones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the Sponsors Trade Section at the bottom of the main page and have a look at the RATO 1 1/2" pumps. They seem extremely good value for money to me, and for $325 all kitted out you probably won't do much better.

Ask some of the members who may have got one of these for their opinions, as I haven't had the opportunity to run one myself. From the specs they should run the banker quite well.

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Check out the Sponsors Trade Section at the bottom of the main page and have a look at the RATO 1 1/2" pumps. They seem extremely good value for money to me, and for $325 all kitted out you probably won't do much better.

Ask some of the members who may have got one of these for their opinions, as I haven't had the opportunity to run one myself. From the specs they should run the banker quite well.

Cheers Wal.

I bought one of these pump kits and I am running it on a Wal built Walbanker. The foot valve that came with the kit was too restrictive and cut the flow through the pump back to about 130lpm however the pump did come with a standard strainer basket and after replacing the foot valve with that we were back up to the 200 lpm and the banker was working perfectly.

The only other problem we encountered is the 20m hose it comes with is too long for some of the areas we have been working ,my dilemma is where to cut the damn thing to give me 2 usable lengths that are not the same ( a 10 metre hose would be a good length but cutting 20m in half only gives me 2 lenghths, 10m and 20m)

if you speak to Gavin he is easy to get along with and can arrange hoses and fittings to suit your needs at very reasonable prices

Kramer said:
Hey Wal are these still available and if so how much for a shell

Mate Wal has not been on here in quite a while, he's busy doing other stuff I think. I'm not sure if there are anymore Walbankers available. All the info is on the forum though if you want to build one. I think DetectaDen at Batemans Bay had them for sale, maybe give them a call.

Also I was about to buy one from detector den in Canberra but changed my mind. But they were also selling them late last year.

Yeah real bummer I was in the bay for Easter and it was closed for the weekend understandably but double bummer. :(
If you're after a pre made walbanker I'd grab it if one's in stock it as they're becoming hard to get.
Jon

Hi Wal. Great Highbanker design and I am intending to build one. I see you had several shells made and if you still have any I would be interested in acquiring one. I am in Sydney but mobile.
Thanks
Ray

Welcome Ray, wall hasnt been around for years hes on walkabout and that thread you are replying to is 2016. Hope someone else relies mate.
Mackka

Status
Not open for further replies.