Carrier rack for detectors.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a side by side as stated in original post. (UForce 800)
Yep simple to make something but was after something with a bit of class, plenty of Gun/Rifle racks available but can't find any detector specific.

I have not seen any manufactured ones for detectors sorry.

I have rifle racks on my quad but I will not put my detector in one. I'm too worried id hit a stump or an ant hill and the detector will get knocked or come flying off. I prefer to have it in a pack on my back or strapped to my front when riding.

Harald Hardrada said:
For a side by side as stated in original post.

You and I would get on really well.
I just love "smart asses!"

Related words meaning: side by side;

collectively, in tandem, jointly, simultaneously, together, unitedly, abreast, alongside, beside, cheek by jowl, juxtaposing, parallel, shoulder to shoulder, side-by-side, as one, at one fell swoop, coincidentally, commonly, concertedly, concomitantly.

As detector configuration changes as per model I doubt if off shelf would be available, would need to build to suit your particular model detector. Also on mounting try to isolate from vehicle vibration as electronics and vibrations don't go well together. Whatever way make sure no part of detector protrudes outside rig. I've left with one and come home with two detectors before :rolleyes: Trees one detector zero