1 specimen piece for sale.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Evening all,

Old mate has asked that I remove most of his gold for sale from here and just leave one final piece. Everything else is going to a gold buyer in Melbourne in a couple of weeks. This piece has spent heaps more time in acid and has minimal quartz left. I think it is too nice to give to a gold buyer to just be melted down.

It started out at 24.9 gms. Last time it was advertised it was 22.54 grams. We had initially calculated via SG a gold content of 17.9 grams.

Considering it now has bugger all quartz in it and weighs 18.41 gms the SG was actually pretty close! I'm actually surprised it has all held together now the quartz is gone.

Originally it looked like this.

1641460570_sale_bit_original.jpg

Last time it was advertised it looked like this.

1641459353_mercers_long_piece.jpg

Now, it looks like this.

1641460620_sale_bit_right.jpg

1641460656_sale_bit_left.jpg

1641460672_sale_bit_near_coin.jpg

1641460703_sale_bit_on_scales.jpg

He is looking at $1,550 for the piece including insurance and registered post to anywhere in Australia. Or you can collect if you are somewhere near the Northeast of Vic/Wangaratta region. Cash if in person or bank deposit only. No paypal, cheques, C.O.D, swaps or anything else.

He also has the other specimen pieces and about an ounce in fines - all going to the gold buyer unless someone wanted to negotiate a deal for the whole lot. I think there is about 70 gms of gold in the whole lot.

Comment here or PM me if interested.

Cheers, N.E.

I almost called you before I put it on here. Thought you might look at the lot :lol:

Ill call you tomorrow but I think we should be able to work something out :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts