Pictures of last years Silver.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Silver are you still using the ACE250?

Yes Jaros the Ace250 is still my go to detector..... but I do try to use the exterra70 that I bought from rockhound so that I get used to it more and more over time.
And I am still getting used to the go find as well. I just find my mind sees into the ground with the Ace (as well as my ears). :D

silver said:
Jaros said:
Silver are you still using the ACE250?

Yes Jaros the Ace250 is still my go to detector..... but I do try to use the exterra70 that I bought from rockhound so that I get used to it more and more over time.
And I am still getting used to the go find as well. I just find my mind sees into the ground with the Ace (as well as my ears). :D

That machine has paid for itself many times over-congrats.

Well, well,well..... it's 2022 already and time to post the Silver finds of 2021.

I see I'm finding less and less each year, but that's because I'm only ever in my own backyard so to speak.... going over and over the same old ground trying ever harder for ever less because it's just not there like it used to be cause me n a few others ;) ;) have done all the hard yards digging and only left the few harder to imagine finds in the ground(on account of none of us being able to step across them), but, in so saying all that we all have found is only the bits on the pin head stuck into the iceberg of possibilities.

So, without further adue.... the finds(less those given away, and plus those not posted throughout the year due to a sometimes give a rats attitude brought on by the current pandemic status). :p
1640961014_screenshot_20211231-233450_gallery.jpg

Of course there was that half crown find that stunned me(cause they are always unexpected)(and it was me, it was me ha ha ha ha haaa)lol
1640961140_screenshot_20211231-233657_gallery.jpg

And an old crushed silver ring
1640961195_screenshot_20211231-233739_gallery.jpg

And a gold cufflink
1640961228_screenshot_20211231-233723_gallery.jpg

Neither of which I posted(I think).
And then I'm gunna include this, cause as you know I do do a little noodling, and managed to be gifted this by (I can't say who), someone to whom I am forever grateful, and I can't say where they work, but I can vouch they do indeed exist and happen to be a beautiful person of exceptional quality when it comes to personality and a wonderful soul.
1640961552_screenshot_20211231-233510_gallery.jpg
1640961572_screenshot_20211231-233526_gallery.jpg

They know I hunt for such things..... and it's a high percentage big silver coin too.

Well there you go.... less is more in some case's, so they say.
And this year, was definitely less. :D

Maybe 2022 will see me venture a little further afield on one or two occasions, we shall have to wait and see I guess.

Happy hunting :p

Sandta said:
If less really is more ... i beat ya ;)
I hardly got out AT ALL , so got bugger all
Happy new year mate :Y:

I concede to your rationale then mate :D
I only got what I got by snatching time anyway,.... and at what cost to myself and others when the piper calls to be paid............ , but til then, let's have that Happy New Year mate...... from here on in ! :p

(Oh for some fresh ground indeed)(or even just getting out :D )

Well mate you have lit a fire :playful:
Ive just plugged in all the chargers... detectors x2 (to be sure to be sure) headphones / modules , pinpointers
IM GOING DETECTING !
Still got sooo much to do on the house BUT, if i dont take the time out it just wont happen (as you said)
I doubt i even got out 6 times last year :(
Not sure if it will be today or tomorrow , but im going ;)

Go find a big gold one mate.... it'll sound like aluminium, but it won't overload even if your right above it... still a clean clear signal always(on the ace at least)
:money: :goldnugget: :perfect:

Latest posts