⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1638399620_img_0999_2.jpg

Went for a detect yesterday morning near Beechworth. 1.83g and 0.09g :goldnugget: :beer: Got over the gram hurdle again.

OldGT said:
Dawsy77 said:
Had an odd signal in a very hard rock on my last trip! Wasn't magnetic, the strip of rock all looked the same but the signal was only in one spot! It was late on a horrible day and I was a long walk from the car where my bolster and chisel was. I decided to leave it to possibly return another time.
Any ideas on the possibility of gold, or just a screaming hot rock to deep for my magnet to pick up!!! :eek:

https://youtu.be/X6_ya5H9p5k

Love some feedback!

Haha easy to say I would have hit it because I didnt have a walk, but nothing subtle about the sound from the Zed. Whatever the outcome beats digging junk. If it was on Sportsbet Id take it at $2 odds for a golden target.

Your on OldGT!

as soon as I get a chance, i'll have a crack at it! 40+deg for the next 4 months so may be a while!

I got out this morning to our local spot to try the new secondhand gpz7000 picked up 5 little nuggets and a specie the 3bits in the front of photo came from the specie after dolly pot treatment also 12 specs in the crushed specie after panning pretty happy with the 7 using my sons settings it was bloody hot after 10am tried to stick to the shade 40 plus degrees up in the Pilbara cheers muk.
1638684573_755863f9-4293-4525-b5cf-931765cf22ad.jpg

1638684573_23a2bb1e-5d15-4161-9fd8-0608f24f2849.jpg

Mackka said:
Love the new avatar.
Mackka
Yep more appropriate for the photography forum Mackka ;) :lol: :lol: Now off to Dells as something has been waiting years for me to pick it up :goldnugget:

Latest posts