Getting back into it

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you back as well rocketaroo! I've also had abit of a break but getting back into it. Gave the etrac another swing in Newcastle yesterday (12.12.21) and pulled a few pre-decimals and moderns from a local park. Also saw another couple swinging detectors but when I went over to the area they were working, they had gone. If you and ramjet want to catch up anytime, drop me a line. All the best.

Back again, doctor ordered me to get back into it. He was talking about mindfullness, just living in the moment, shutting out extraneous mental noise, which is what I used to do when detecting, just me and the machine. Plus getting exercise and vitamin D. Managed an hour today, the body complained, but I enjoyed it. Had to watch a few videos to understand the nox again, in truth I never really became proficient with it, not like I was with the Deus. Found a club badge, a dollar, junk jewellery, toy tip truck, and trash. It's a start.

Latest posts