Phase Technical Videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I've seen some pics of very weird looking gold lately. I think my fave was that bit that almost looked like petrified wood. I can't remember who posted it now, but it was only a week or so ago.

Haha why is it always 10c..5c..or 1c in these holes lol
Well done Neenad, it is still fun getting a spill like that. I'd call it a pocket spill..someone sitting down. The vid sounds very quiet, would there b a reason for a person to sit there is what I'm thinkin..ie; are you bush or public. To me it seeems out bush. Lol @ the decision to dig or not... i just did nearly all of it now. Did the fors core give a bold signal for small coins or is it more a 'bop'. Cheers for uploading it mate!

It's in the suburbs, but a quiet park. I found a shilling there some time ago and came back for another look with a Tesoro Vaquero but the area where I got the shilling was now covered in mulch. So came back with the Fors CoRe. I was able to crank the Sensitivity very high over the mulch, first coin wasn't a screamer but it was a definite signal.

That's awesome!! I went out for my first ever gold mine over the weekend at Jupiter Creek but came back with nothing, gotta stick to these forums for a bit haha.
Can I ask what you do with all your nugget finds? do you just keep them or?