Stocks n Shares

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldfreak said:
silver said:
If usage is up the then commit to putting in as much as you can..... the exploration will pay dividends all by itself at any rate. :p
do you mean the usage of uranium is up ? My money is on the line here silver.
No.... Sorry goldfreak, I was referring to the other :eek:
don'tfollow my advice :D .... Ever !
:p

Reduced my exposure to Uranium stocks this morning and increased expossure to some quality gold equities plus a decent amount of BBUS. Things seem to be getting a bit wobbly out there. Good luck every one.

I think interest rates are going up and economies are struggling. Good for gold prices.

Gold stocks, on the other hand, are subject to market sentiment which in recent times is decoupled from intrinsic value more and more. So it's much riskier. That said, a really good discovery can make a company.

I may be biased towards gold being that I am on this forum and I work for a gold exploration company ;)

Chalice Gold Mining (CHN:ASX) might be a good to purchase, given the exploration and recent finds of speciality minerals around Julimar Forest.

Phil8303 said:
Chalice Gold Mining (CHN:ASX) might be a good to purchase, given the exploration and recent finds of speciality minerals around Julimar Forest.
Pantoro Mining (PNR) have found a similar minerology to Chalice with platinum family group of metals. Their drilling through the wet season as much as they can . At 33cents might be good value .

Good luck and best wishes. How many suckers buy mining exploration companys and lose the lot. A big distance between exploration and producer with a lot of accountants and lawyers and honest geologists in between ?. Try crypto its the same punt.

dam it said:
:argh: Not sure about PNR I think they may have already bolted :|
But will add to watch list :D We will see :Y: :Y:
Yeah will be interesting , they're also a gold producer with descent enough prospects.

Danny13 said:
dam it said:
:argh: Not sure about PNR I think they may have already bolted :|
But will add to watch list :D We will see :Y: :Y:
Yeah will be interesting , they're also a gold producer with descent enough prospects.
:argh: They seem to be having another charge ATM
Sitting around $0.39 now :D
I will be keeping a closer eye on them maybe drop $10000 on them and hope for more :Y:

The geezer said:
Good luck and best wishes. How many suckers buy mining exploration companys and lose the lot. A big distance between exploration and producer with a lot of accountants and lawyers and honest geologists in between ?. Try crypto its the same punt.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :| :lol: :lol: :lol:

dam it said:
The geezer said:

Finished at .42 today up 16% which suggests maybe an announcement. The Geezer, this company is a gold producer , so a mining and exploration company , looking good with the discovery of a large platinum group of minerals during their wet season drilling.

Health and biotech companies, any that are involved with covid vaccines.
logistics company's, cause of covid their activity has escalated
Rare earth metal companies, demand is rising and will continue to exponentially

Why, all 3 above should see an increase in revenue and share price will reflect accordingly

Basically any company thats seen a dramatic increase in demand for their service or products where demand will continue for the foreseeable should do well

*** don't put all eggs in the one basket either! ****

Consider options too for their leverage benefits, particularly ones that have at least 2~5 years life remaining meaning their current value is only speculation

Look into the historical price of shares too, particularly quality shares that have fallen since their all time high. If they've appointed new management and are starting to pick up in revenue AND there's significant gains to be had if they recover back to near their all time high then they can be good to own as well.

There's 2 types of shares to own too.. those that pay dividends and those that probably won't. Its good to have a mixed bag of these taking into account all the above. This way you get some security through dividends and you've also got the potential for capital growth

Good luck in whatever you go with. Personally I think its a great time to get into the market as things hopefully can only get better from here

Danny13 said:
dam it said:
The geezer said:

Finished at .42 today up 16% which suggests maybe an announcement. The Geezer, this company is a gold producer , so a mining and exploration company , looking good with the discovery of a large platinum group of minerals during their wet season drilling.

Maybe look at POS poseidon - confirmed 180000 ounces of gold and a ready to recomission open cut nickel mine. Looking to start operating at the end of this year or early 23. Still only 10.5 cents a share and been on the move . up 15% percent over in the last few weeks.'Twiggy is a large shareholder in this one. As he was when it went insolvent the first time.

CXO , soon to be a lithium producer this year 4th quarter 22 , on the move at the moment should continue on its upward trajectory as the company gets close to its first sale of spod.

BigL said:

Why, all 3 above should see an increase in revenue and share price will reflect accordingly

Basically any company thats seen a dramatic increase in demand for their service or products where demand will continue for the foreseeable should do well

Consider options too for their leverage benefits, particularly ones that have at least 2~5 years life remaining meaning their current value is only speculation

Look into the historical price of shares too, particularly quality shares that have fallen since their all time high. If they've appointed new management and are starting to pick up in revenue AND there's significant gains to be had if they recover back to near their all time high then they can be good to own as well.

There's 2 types of shares to own too.. those that pay dividends and those that probably won't. Its good to have a mixed bag of these taking into account all the above. This way you get some security through dividends and you've also got the potential for capital growth

Good luck in whatever you go with. Personally I think its a great time to get into the market as things hopefully can only get better from here
:Y:
Im more of a Quick trader :D
Keeping an eye on the market & World events :eek:
And when I fell the time is Good :money: I drop 10 - 50k
Hold for a short time :bomb: Sell :money: :money:
Im not greedy 10 - 25 % depending on how things are looking .
Not interested in Dividends as I dont hold long enough .
I understand what You are saying :D :Y:

I need to state.. I aint no financial adviser, just some punk who's had an occasional dab.

so seek professional advise first from a professional qualified adviser

HoudiniHarry said:
If you are keen on shares, funeral companies are one of the biggest movers.
As the population gets older

cheers

haha.. that makes good sense. There's a company in country Vic that builds pre-cast cement tombs for Muslims - they're pumping them out!

The same family sold a concrete, soil and gravel yard business to Mawsons Concrete then created the tomb business. Smart move!

dam it said:
BigL said:

:Y:
Im more of a Quick trader :D
Keeping an eye on the market & World events :eek:
And when I fell the time is Good :money: I drop 10 - 50k
Hold for a short time :bomb: Sell :money: :money:
Im not greedy 10 - 25 % depending on how things are looking .
Not interested in Dividends as I dont hold long enough .
I understand what You are saying :D :Y:

You need to stop felling and start feeling :p might help the percentages, doubt it though because I reckon you the fella :lol:

Your onto it in a good way :Y: we only live once so we might as well have fun :beer: I don't do crypto but I do have a lot of fun :beer: All the best to everyone who has a punt :beer: don't do horse's or lotto much either. One thing is for sure we all punt one way or another wether you call it that or not, every investment dollar is a play like it or not.

Latest posts