Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1637404214_259115653_10159534202959536_654121497867847151_n.jpg

Yep GOOD IDEA!..As long as it doesn't impede or exclude areas currently open to prospectors but rather it encourages it and promotes it... :Y:

Bloody scammers and telemarketers :mad: :mad: :mad: I have a rep from a Trading company incessantly calling me...21 calls today...I kid you not!...everyone of them blocked and everyone of them a different number...Me thinks a new sim and different number is in order soon. :mad: :mad: :fistpump:

reefer said:
Bloody scammers and telemarketers :mad: :mad: :mad: I have a rep from a Trading company incessantly calling me...21 calls today...I kid you not!...everyone of them blocked and everyone of them a different number...Me thinks a new sim and different number is in order soon. :mad: :mad: :fistpump:

You're not alone Reefer, although only get a couple of calls a week.
John, Mathew, Charles to name a few, all with a strong Indian accent, a lot of chatter in the background (Telecentre)
They tell me my internet, NBN etc etc needs attention, blah blah blah.
After they go through their presentation I ask that they say all that again in English, "click" hang up. :lol: ;)
Immediately block their number and delete.

I was recently introduced to a new aussie author Chris Hammer and his latest book Treasure and Dirt is situated outside Lightning Ridge amongst the opal miners. A fascinating crime story, full of intrigue. I am not a huge reader of fiction, but i could see how this scenario could have actually happened.
Mackka

Latest posts