Steel Phase Amplifier

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunshineo said:
Ive been on the lookout for an SP01 for months and everywhere says its out of stock. Any ideas where I can get one?

Evening Sunshine.

I heard for the first time the other day that Pat (the SPO1 manufacturer) is no longer making them. Verified on his Facebook page too. Pat is moving onto bigger and better things and has handed over the manufacture to Nenad (Phasetech). Google the name to get the online shop and he is also a site sponsor. Not sure if he is ready for production yet though. Hopefully he will pop in here at some stage and update us all.

Cheers, N.E.

Hi all, yes I have taken over from Pat.

It's been a pretty large undertaking, but I'm not one to shy away from a challenge. There is no way I could build them fully myself, as I just don't have the time or machining facilities, so I have partnered up with my local engineer to assist. Together we have been getting our heads around the product, how best to build them and have made a few tweaks already to ease production, and also make servicing a little simpler.

Since June (approximately) we have only produced 60 odd units, which is why stock is so thin on the ground. This situation will improve as time goes on, as most of the ground work is out of the way.

Jaros said:
I hope it turns out well for you Nenad. You are are a great member and advisor of most things we deal with on the forum. :clap:

I agree, Nenad's been great, even shipping me Double D product and an SP to America a year or two ago when I wanted one.... plus his videos add so much to the community... I've evangelized the SP to several of my friends who have purchased them... I'm a huge fan.. looking forward to seeing the next version.

Jen

Nightjar said:
IBG,
Width = 83mm
Height = 90mm
Depth = 32mm

That will give the pouch couple of mil clearance every which way. You will need to punch a hole for the plug when your SPO1 arrives.

Thanks Nightjar just what I needed I am now off to make the pouch.

Regards, Ian. :D

Is there somewhere I can access a manual on-line? Not sure how to connect up the 7000. I have managed to get a used SP01(couldnt find any new ones available) but the guy didnt include the manual.

Ok the 12" lead should be line IN on the side of the box and head phones or speaker line OUT on top of box. Do a search on here I found plenty of info. including instructions.

Try page 3 scroll down to #67 Phase Tech. and see instruction sheet.

Latest posts