Shiba Inu

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a lot happening with Shib. It's evolved from a simple meme coin like Doge into a legitimately useful coin. 10000 Shiboshi NFT's sold our in about 20 minutes, some for as much as 50 Eth. When a Shiboshi is renamed by its owner Shib is burned. Shib is now accepted as payment by EBay, PayPal, Mastercard and I think also Visa as well as many other retail outlets and other businesses adopting it. Some places will pay part of your wages in Shib if you want. Being based on the Etherium blockchain it has had high gas fees, which was an issue with the Shiboshi sales. To counteract that there is a level 2 solution being developed where Shib will have its own block chain with cheap gas fees. There is a Shiba inu game being released soon in which actions within the game trigger burns. With each burn the price goes up gradually. There are also a heap of projects that are in the works that based on using the new blockchain when it comes on line. Shib is on the verge of entering the top 10 traded cryptos has just overtaken Terra Luna, and is setting its sights on Doge. Traders will trade and take profits, and there's nothing wrong with that. But with whales buying in big amounts and both retail and institutional investors ape in Shib is gaining traction every day. Out of the coins in my portfolio Shib is the only 1 not down today. For whatever that's worth. I think it's up about 18 or 20% on yesterday at the time of writing this. I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit 1 cent in the next few months. And it is now a sponsor of a Mars expedition, so it could well go to Mars and bypass the moon. :lol: I plan on hodling, a few years could see it hit a dollar, you never know.

Just logged on and,,,,,

Well. :argh:

I am going to HODL even more now.

I did invest a nice amount in the beginning but if
I would have held on back then,
Would be well over $15000.00 now. ]:D

If it does hit $1.00 in a few years time,
Retirement would be on the cards. O:) O:)

Solid Luck said:
Smoky bandit said:
I'm holding till it hits 1c hopefully sometime in the next 12 months.
Then buying 100acres in Tara and a new 4x4 :lol:
And maybe a new boat :cool:

Stuff that :D
I'm waiting till it hits 1$ :lol:
I'm with you mate, it crashed several exchanges this morning due to trading volume and is now the number 9 coin passing Doge.

Good luck but 100 wallets own 82% of the tokens hitting $1 would be a market cap of nearly 200 trillion dollars wait till India cash out there tokens gifted by Vladimir and whales cash out I wouldnt wanna be holding that bagI hope it moons so youse can buy boats and land. But meh, meme coin.!

Keitzy said:
Good luck but 100 wallets own 82% of the tokens hitting $1 would be a market cap of nearly 200 trillion dollars wait till India cash out there tokens gifted by Vladimir and whales cash out I wouldnt wanna be holding that bagI hope it moons so youse can buy boats and land. But meh, meme coin.!
Lol mate.
It only has to go to 1c.
Even .05c will get me land boat and 4x4 For my $500 investment. :lol: :lol:
Don't be a sore loser Keitzy. :lol: :p

Solid Luck said:
Smoky bandit said:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :rolleyes: ;) :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
Few decimal places to go yet, :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :playful:

Topenda said:
Solid Luck said:
Smoky bandit said:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :rolleyes: ;) :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
Few decimal places to go yet, :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :playful:
Yep,
But ya goto be in it to win it mate :cool:

Yep. :)

Small investment,
Hang On,
Have patience,
Don't rip it out when things go
North or South.
Long Term investment.

Besides, If it drops back to your initial investment.
Take it out again then pick on some thing else.

Yes i hope it eventually gets to 1cent also, bought $100 worth on 11/05/21 @ 0.000046 then another $100 worth on 13/05/21 @ 0.000027.
5.9 million nearly. It's gunna be a long wait so happy to have a snooze for a few years. :zzz: :zzz: :money:

Should not put it here but,

Well,

11/04/21 @ 0.0000095.

I bought $200.00 worth. And sat on it it ever since.

That was part of my total portfolio worth $300.00

I did not want to put any more in as all I was doing was
having a bit of mental stimulus.

Happy Now. :cool:

Smoky bandit said:
Goldfreak said:
Well done to those who owned shib :Y: I sold my whole share portfolio and went all in on Squid coin.
:lol: Hope not :lol: :8
Yolo ! :lol: ok I was joking about the Squid coin but I am looking for a meme stock to put a little in atm. I think DLC has a small chance just because its story is so rediculous. It went from selling dildos to becoming a wannabe uranium miner :lol: Too the moooooon !
1635880683_images_-_2021-11-03t054653.501.jpg
This is definately not financial advice.

Latest posts