Headphone compatible hat.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another hat I have used , is a cricket hat . They have a wide , hard rim .

Just bought 2 hats , you can never have enough , at my local K-Mart . On sale half price , got 2 for $10 ! Only went out to renew my drivers license for 5 years . No charge in NSW for OAP .

I've been looking at a wide brim hat compatible with headphones for a while. There have been a number of overseas models available and fishing hats etc that are useful. With health and safety Australia wide there have been a number of new locals entering the market. I'm looking at Newcastle Hats Earmuff models, choice of materials, colours and width of brim, detatchable neck protection etc. Looks like a few others available as well but this one seems to have the widest brim and best choice of materials. Depending on the options priced from 50 to 75, depending where you get it. I find that when I was younger I went out without a hat except for summer. When workng outdoors I now wear one year round, still burn a bit in the middle of winter... All the best.
1634814331_earmuff-micro-mesh-hat-khaki-australian-made-by-newcastle-hats-nh-emmkh-l-1.jpg

Ok forgot about the cockatoos, only 200? There are times when the speaker attracts unwanted attention, the beach for example. Headphones sometimes make good sense except when it is too hot and the brain is ready to boil..

Try before you buy
I bought one of those type of hats (Not that particular one)
My grey ghosts are not compatible 8.(

Latest posts