.nugget for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is a unique NT nugget.
Weight is 180 grams, or 5.8 ozt.
SG test comes in at 145 grams.
Has what appears to be leaf and wire gold.

1633877627_20210921_190134.jpg

1633877627_20210921_190149.jpg

1633877628_20210921_190208.jpg

1633877723_20210710_180538.jpg

PM for details please.

Didn't think it would be so difficult to sell a nugget.
So great, you find a mid size piece, in reality, it's no different to finding 5 oz of little ones. Easier to sell the little ones though!

Honestly it's to fragile looking for me , I like to handle my nuts regularly and feel the weight of them as they roll around in my hands.
What you have there is a center peice for a serious collector , my real thought is a high end jewellery shop to put in with their watch display.

Have done with it Dave.... build a pool room for it so there's no future regrets naggin at you. You don't really want some mug gloating over that thing of beauty every weekend with their idiot rich mates do ya.... that's your lotto win of feelgood right there mate... and it'll last forever too.
:goldnugget: = :D :100: %>?$.

Ive been thinking about this..
If I had a bit like that, I reckon it would give me anxiety, so I can understand selling it. Give the burden to someone else lol

davent said:
Didn't think it would be so difficult to sell a nugget.
So great, you find a mid size piece, in reality, it's no different to finding 5 oz of little ones. Easier to sell the little ones though!
I know the feeling Dave my missus is getting a bit niggly about selling my stuff. Only sold two lots at this stage. Good luck with yours. Cheers Rick

rather than sell it, go to the biggest and best jeweller's and ask if they would like to display it in their shop... for a fee :Y:

Its bound to bring in customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts