Crypto Bots discussion

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go!!!
Almost coming back to parity???

Hmm no option to add a photo/screen shot??

Had to stop the Dot bot as it had moved out of my grids . New setting is $26 - 50 and 55 grids . All money and profit reinvested . Been running since 16 Aug . made about 30 % profit . It is the best one, others not doing so well .

Following up on my previous post asking about 3Commas, we started trading for real on 1 December and followed the Youtube channel 'Trade Alts' settings except for the number of safety opens, this we dropped from 30 to 15. We use Binance and funded with USDT, these are the results as of today:

1640336306_screenshot_2021-12-24_185357.jpg

We had some challenges earlier this month with the Dec 5 crash and various spikes, during these we cut back the number of safety trades to protect ourselves, but we've, got through it and so far the Bot has returned us a nice sum. The daily profit rolls over at 10am Qld time.

So for those here who are serious and are happy to deal in the 'Wild West' of the financial system, this Bot system is one I can honestly say works as do Trade Alts settings, mess with them at your peril until you really understand what you're doing. The returns in the screen shot are in USDT and do not include profits made on coins that we have gained by the Bots trades, 75% we take in the base coin of the traded pair, 25% in USDT to increase our balance. It works on the basis of a lot of small trades.

Hopefully the Mods will allow me to show you this, I gain nothing financially, it's all about showing a system we have found that works that might benefit another member.

Note, always paper trade first!

Been making a lot of adjustments over the last few months, but the last couple of weeks have been a bit of a blood bath so stopped them all and started a totally new bot with very different 'controls'.

Wide range of coins/tokens but no stable coins or 'ups' and 'down' and nothing with a value over $2.00, 2% profit take, tight specs on MAs and 10 safety positions at 1.05%. Only allow the bot to open 10 trades, one on each selected coin and so far it's averaging about $100 per day on $11k capital over the last 3 days of running. It's designed to provide us income as we can't get a pension!

Latest posts