Wet Conditions Around Maryborough, Dunolly etc.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whats the ground like up around Maryborough, Dunolly etc.? Is the ground wet and is the vegetation thick? Whats it like? Let me know. Thanks.

It's been raining a bit so it's a lil muddy but not terrible.
It's Springtime so things are starting to grow.

yellowmellow said:
whats the ground like up around maryborough dunolly etc.... is the ground wet and is the vegetation thick. Whats it like. Let me know thanks.

Under current lockdown conditions Melbourne based prospectors are unable to travel to the GT without breaching CHO orders.
Penalty for breach $5450.

Will be bone dry hot and dusty by the end of Lockdown 6.0, by then all the gold would have been removed by the rural based prosectors. 8.(

Was just interested thats all. I assume is wet ground through out and a bit muddy. Some tracks are boggy and the vegetation is becoming thick and alot of growth is starting.

Swinging & digging said:
yellowmellow said:
whats the ground like up around maryborough dunolly etc.... is the ground wet and is the vegetation thick. Whats it like. Let me know thanks.

Under current lockdown conditions Melbourne based prospectors are unable to travel to the GT without breaching CHO orders.
Penalty for breach $5450.

Will be bone dry hot and dusty by the end of Lockdown 6.0, by then all the gold would have been removed by the rural based prosectors. 8.(

You can travel to visit an intimate partner or the person in your bubble. Then you can travel 15 k's from there.
So if that person is withing 15 k's of prospecting areas you can go get your 4 hours excersise.

Latest posts