What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Great firewood.
And a fault indicator to an old Timer.
Been watching a lot of geo overlay discoverys in vico lately. The wording used in the vids is intense but if you pause it and think you get the hang of what they are doing lately.
It's amazing how not just CORE samples but visual small fault samples of laminated quartz and its behaviour to the wall rock can tell so much.

Must be a bit dry up there. All the skidders round here run big arse chains for most of the year.

Just finished setting up for my daughters wedding in her back yard.
Time for a Rum.
1631935827_20210918_121730_copy_1024x768_1.jpg

1631935828_20210918_121739_copy_1024x768.jpg

1631935828_20210918_121851_copy_1024x768.jpg

Missus is staying inside but I never miss an opportunity to set up the swag.
Youngest son doesn't either.
1631935922_20210918_121933_copy_1024x768.jpg
:beer:

Setting up a cubby house for the kids while they are still young enough to enjoy it. Got it for a good price but had to take it apart and re assemble it to get out from behind someones house. Wanted it to be a suprise so put it together in a shed down the road. Borrowed the neighbours tractor to move it into the garden. Kids are happy.
1633302532_screenshot_20211004_093832.jpg

silver said:
AKA_RedRimmed_Desert said:
Just got done unloading my camera to laptop again. Today bees were swarming all over the flowers... crazy weather must be affecting them Blame it on the weather, seems out of control this year! :poop:
I'd blame the flowers just for being there n open :D
Yeah Mate!!! :) :inlove: :koala: :rainbow: :100: Have not been here in a while, but you won't believe going out a few more times. some of the pics.

Right now don't have those images edited yet, need to locate them first... many folders full of photos took all spring, summer, and fall. Weather is going rainy for a while (several days). How would you like to see a gold coin pic instead? Bob Lanham sent me this 2020 season. He and his brother found it underwater, lost by gold rush era miners returning from a California trip, to have coins minted from raw gold. Don't have photos of the other gold coins found with it.

1633311564_5coin-find-sept2020-pssml.jpg

Mackka said:
What was itworth at face value back in the day please?
Mackka
$5 gold piece. Must have been bedrock or hard bottom because, his brother Bruce went down with a PI detector, then fanned out the coins. First email got from them at the time, Bob called it a gold crack (crevice). Total coins 50 or so! Historical account of event, boat wrecked after caught fire with miners aboard, part broke off miners holding on, as it drifted away. What I was told, it often happened to be the coins, were hidden in suitcase full pokes rolled up inside carpet piece. A miner had an artist sketch the broken off part of boat with landscape background, it sank a far distance from the actual wreck site. Area between the shipwreck sites is where the suitcases were lost.

Latest posts