What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to know how thoroughly the quarantining rooms are cleaned in between clients and what cleansing agents do they use - there are thousands of hotel rooms used here for their 14 day period of isolation. This is deep in my thinking when watching the virus spread.
Now the State Gov. Princess Palaschuk wants tourists to come and stay in these rooms--Glad I have a camper trailer fully self sufficient. :(

One of my wife's workmates lives on the Gold Coast and it took her 4.5 hrs to get home from Brisbane.
Thank god we live 2 minutes from the city and have the Ferry service as an alternative.

Yes got one this morning..... Always do actually... Now for the thing to win me more than $35... :lol:

Rear trailer was damaged and was venting for awhile till empty.... Smelt Gas all afternoon... :/

The way these trucks have been driving around the area lately, it was only a matter of time before something big happened...

These idiots will kill someone one day, the speed they travel around our area is just :poop: ...

LW...

Yep, they pick anyone whose got a license to drive the rig but no check on their behavioural attitudes. I have driven down that way many times and they think they're driving a sedan around the roads. Usuall result is sedan driver/drivers die and truck driver goes to hospital in shock!! :(

You DON'T want to drive around jacobs well area... Thats where they are hauling out of... 70kmh downhill approaching a round-about... Bloody suicide...

So many times i have stopped half way round a round-about to let them through as i know they can't/won't stop... :eek:

LW...

Cleaned the shed (at home). These lockdowns have an upside, not sure Ive ever had the chance to put my hands on exactly what I need when I need it in the last 5 years :lol:

Pity the weather is poor tomorrow, might have even had a chance to enjoy that.

Darebin City Council require an Anti-Racism Officer

1631855720_job.jpg

Its not racist when they word it like that, it WOULD be racist if they put White Australians are encouraged to apply.....makes my blood boil ]:D

Ha.... imagine if they said

Worker wanted for caucasian mental health position utilizing art therapy techniques

White fellas with urban living background encouraged to apply.... must be autistic

lol.... and they all applied

I once worked as a Coast Guard Volunteer and had tons of island experience in Moreton Bay Qld. I applied and 6 mths later i had a response-negative of course saying I had failed in the job Position of Caring for the Fisheries in The Gulf Area.

My mrs on a plane been stuck in vic 4months due to the COVID bullshit still has to isolate in Perth for 14 days fully vaccinated not comming from any hot spots Reginal area absolute bullshit.

Muk said:
My mrs on a plane been stuck in vic 4months due to the COVID bullshit still has to isolate in Perth for 14 days fully vaccinated not comming from any hot spots Reginal area absolute bullshit.
Sounds ideal , how do I book my wife and a few of my mates wives into that ???

Latest posts