Crypto Bots discussion

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my dilemma!!
So my Etherium bot has reached its upper range limit..
I'm letting it sit right now, but making nothing as the bot is not trading..
How long do I hold out before selling and buying back in.... or will it drop back into range??

1630656062_untitled.jpg

So far I have bought straight back in , changing the limits . You are missing out on trades . As long as it keeps swinging up and down the bot is making trades . If it was just a steady rise the bot would not be making any trades . The week end is often a time of a drop , Sunday lunchtime ?

Good luck to everyone and their bots. I hope you all make a mint. I dont have it in me to start learning how to use them.

I've just been holding on to a few different coins and watching them go up slowly.
I have some btc eth and ada, they have been kind to me over the last 8mths

So I held out for a week and overnight, bam!
Because I held, after the coin dropped back into range, I was in instant profit.
By ar5e or by class I think I did the right thing?

1631053596_untitled1.jpg

Stopped a bot, sold and bought back at a heaps lower price with this drop.
I really thought the Bot would do this.. I mean it is doing tons of small trades, but interference from me, put the coin into instant profit, whereas it was lagging beforehand??! Look at the trading points now!! The AI decided that without any changes from me.
Learning learning!!

1631185963_untitled.jpg

With the crash of Bitcoin all my bots went into the red . I did not change anything , my bots are now moving back into the green.

As Simmo says we need to go 6 - 12 months . I am not loosing anything unless I cash out when they are in the red . JMO .

I have only been using bots for about 6 weeks . Need to go 6-12 months to get a good idea . I am happy with the way things are going . You need to have more than 1 bot . All coins that you pick need to be active i.e. plenty of trading , so stay in the top 10 or so . I have found that one will go quite for a week or so . Even if the price goes down the bot will keep trading and winning . So it depends on the amount of trading and the swings . Dot is my best one , made about 18 % in a few weeks . Hnt is the worst but it could come good . With Dot the bot has made over 700 trades in a few weeks . I have only small amounts of money in them . On Pionex it will tell you the minimum that you can stake .

No Worries Pom ol' mate, any time.

Mike, I'm going along quite fine, but the other day I thought that I would test the 'release profits' button on my ETH stock. The thing said it couldn't because profits were being reinvested by the bot.
Any idea's whats going on with that 'release profits' button?

I have not tried that . I have seen some info that tells you/explains about all these things . Will try and find it .

Go to Pionex - Pionex support - FAQ It looks like you cannot use this if you only have a small amount invested .

Yup just did that after I asked you!!
I can see why, but don't 100% understand! (it's to do with holding some money to deal with TX fee's etc)
So I went back to my ETH/USDT bot and the figures had changed so I was able to release a small profit and the bot keeps going.

I agree, with larger amounts invested, you would make the accepted holding level quicker and then be able to release if you wanted to.

I think it is all to do with the USA dollar . They want to increase the debt level and print more money .

I also held out never changed any thing .

BTW Dot is going the best for me . Never went into the red .

Jerome Powell, federal reserve chairman, also announced they wouldnt be banning crypto.

SEC also said the other week they wouldnt class BTC or ETH as a security. Removing it from there regulation.

Septembers notorious for a bad month for BTC, but its October. Q4 should be good.!

Latest posts