Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic of that mask. I'm looking forward to wearing it down the pub once it opens

1631671024_received_599622931052805.jpg

For years and years I've been putting up with very dodgy socket sets, an unknown brand 1/2 inch set and a super cheap auto 1/4 inch set in a terrible plastic case.

So I bit the bulllet and bought a metric 98 piece set of Sidchrome 1/2 and 1/4 inch sockets. The differerence between these and the old onces is chalk and cheese.

While I probably won't have much call for torx sockets If I do come across one I'll be prepared.

Unfortunately not made in Australia any more, but a solid product from Taiwan.

1632744288_2cf92ad6-2d02-4d56-a42a-5a0f8b4c510c.jpg

DrDuck said:
For years and years I've been putting up with very dodgy socket sets, an unknown brand 1/2 inch set and a super cheap auto 1/4 inch set in a terrible plastic case.

So I bit the bulllet and bought a metric 98 piece set of Sidchrome 1/2 and 1/4 inch sockets. The differerence between these and the old onces is chalk and cheese.

While I probably won't have much call for torx sockets If I do come across one I'll be prepared.

Unfortunately not made in Australia any more, but a solid product from Taiwan.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...4288_2cf92ad6-2d02-4d56-a42a-5a0f8b4c510c.jpg

I purchased a separate set of Torx as they are used everywhere on the Sprinter. So maybe you will need them for the next vehicle that you get!

Rob P.

Latest posts