Stamper Batteries

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigL said:
Wiley,

I do know of one battery still operating, cant remember exactly, think it was around Castlemaine somewhere. Several small mines that operate today in the GT truck in their workings and use it, maybe touch base with a few of the smaller mine operators. Alternately call Fosterville Mines (Kirkland Lake Gold) and ask them if they can help or steer you

Sovereign Hill Ballarat has a working battery, other than that there are 6 remaining State Batteries in Victoria but I don't know if any are still working - they are Creswick, Maldon, Wedderburn, Rutherglen, Bright and Mt Egerton.

1631616687_rimg0730.jpg
Greenhornet. That's one dirty babies hand! lol. wiley. :playful:

wiley coyote said:
HI James. Where's he based, and, can I contact him? wiley

Wiley, not 100% sure where he is located I think Ballarat area.

if thats close enough let me know i will be seeing him over Xmas

james

Mike678 said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/16778/1631595584_img_0286.jpg

If there is no visible gold, you need one of these . I have not used it yet , got it direct from the USA, no problems . Hard to get one in Australia . All up cost around AUD$500 , order the handle at the same time .

www.adventuresinprospecting.com

Any luck with the falcon in a mine???
Iv used one in AZ when. I was dry washing / blowing worked great.never thought in a hard rock mine

Latest posts