Wilson brothers hand crank trommel

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is exactly what I need if anyone knows how to get one or someone who can make something similar. My back just can't bucket sieve like it used to sadly

Edi said:
This is exactly what I need if anyone knows how to get one or someone who can make something similar. My back just can't bucket sieve like it used to sadly

They look great dont they edi. I looked pretty hard for one earlier obviously, but didnt have any luck. I was happy to pay up to $1500 to get one sent from USA or wherever, but couldn't get anything organised. The company shut down just prior to my intersst unfortunately. It is suggested that wilson brothers prospecting will be back ooerating at some stage, but seems like it will be a long wait. Seems like nearly everyone in history producing a hand crank or portable trommel goes out of business for some reason... coincidence?? :eek:

There was the australian redback portable trommel, but it was only 12v (not what i wanted, not having hand operation), and was over $2.5k (not what i wanted to pay). Apart from those dealbreakers it did look pretty nice.

I will always be in the market for one if they come about again as makes classifying a bunch easier. B cool setting one up over a sluice too for a complete process.
Please let us know if you spot anything similar that comes up :Y:

Latest posts