12V Appliances

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ridge Runner said:
Nightjar said:
These are ideal for a quick brew in the morning before getting the campfire stoked up.

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B097JV...&linkCode=osi&psc=1&tag=roundforestau-22&th=1

Yeah they are great, you just have to remember to make sure the Pan or BBQ Hot plate you use on there does not cover the top of the Gas compartment or the gas cartridge will go bang, When I use the 18 X 12 BBQ Plate I turn it 90* so it fits front to back that way it misses the Gas tank area completely,

I bought one of mine in 2006 and I still use it everyday, :Y:

RR,
Only ever use it to boil the kettle, the barbecue plate cooking is always on the campfire, the camp oven in the coals.

Nightjar said:
Ridge Runner said:
Nightjar said:
These are ideal for a quick brew in the morning before getting the campfire stoked up.

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B097JV...&linkCode=osi&psc=1&tag=roundforestau-22&th=1

Yeah they are great, you just have to remember to make sure the Pan or BBQ Hot plate you use on there does not cover the top of the Gas compartment or the gas cartridge will go bang, When I use the 18 X 12 BBQ Plate I turn it 90* so it fits front to back that way it misses the Gas tank area completely,

I bought one of mine in 2006 and I still use it everyday, :Y:

RR,
Only ever use it to boil the kettle, the barbecue plate cooking is always on the campfire, the camp oven in the coals.

Yeah sounds good, You would think in a country where it rains all the time a person could do the same but thats not the case so thats why I use the stove with a BBQ plate, Here The list of things you can't do is a lot bigger than the list of things you can do, ]:D ]:D ]:D

One of my first camping stoves was a round tin about 150 m.m. , with a hole cut in the side for a blow lamp ! It worked well , for a long week end ! Camped in the sand dunes in Wales . It was not my idea .

Latest posts