Crypto Bots discussion

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good ! Up to everybody to do their own research . We can only point you in the "right " direction and answer questions . I am happy with the way my two bots are working .

My first XRP ran for 4 days and did 189 trades . Profit was 3.95 % . Looking at ANA but no money to put in . Want to spread about a little bit . Not all eggs in one basket .

Here's how my three are going.
I am still quite confident in the future, and interested to see what happens in a big dip.
With all the sell's at profit, I should have quite a bit in Tether to buy in the lows... I Think!!

1628925547_bots.jpg

Stopped my DOT / Tether bot as it was getting close to my top limit . It ran for6 days and made 7 % profit .

Reset DOT / Tether bot . 50 grids and range $20 - $30 .

XRP a bit quite to day .

Yup...
I am still working out what I have done!!!
A dip will learn me!!

I gotta stay away and let the bot do it's thing!

I wonder if bots are the way, I parked $500 into a coin, and in a weeks I'm up $186, sold it by limit order, and looking for the next adventure.
Fee's 0.1% to buy / 0.1% to sell.

As I understand it you pay fee's on each transaction and if there are hundreds of transactions, that's hundreds of fee's.

I would like to understand the process of bot trading, not knocking it.

What is the advantage of Bot trading ?

:|

Greenhornet_au said:
I wonder if bots are the way, I parked $500 into a coin, and in a weeks I'm up $186, sold it by limit order, and looking for the next adventure.
Fee's 0.1% to buy / 0.1% to sell.

As I understand it you pay fee's on each transaction and if there are hundreds of transactions, that's hundreds of fee's.

I would like to understand the process of bot trading, not knocking it.

What is the advantage of Bot trading ?

:|

Commission drag is a real phenomenon as is cgt..best to 'avoid' paying too much, less trades and hold positions for more than 12 months.

With bot trading you do not have to be sat looking at the screen and making trades all day . You are going to pay fees no matter what . I would not hold any of cheaper coins for 12 months , maybe Bitcoin and Ether . I have a lot of Storm coins that I paid 6.6 cents for in Jan. 2018 , they are now worth 3 cents . Might sell them at a loss , do not want to hold them for another 3 years .

Yeah looked at Storm, didn't like it, was marketed like hell but beats me how it could gain traction in our current markets.

Generally I am a hodler

That coin I didn't have to watch, looked every few days, saw it rising like almost everything else and set a sell limit when I looked.

Was an experiment into trading for me, but should have set notifications too, for price changes, get a text if it reaches a target on rise, or on fall.

Yes, I am about to review the coins I have too.

Small change for me..
About $500 USD.
But it's subjective!
So for a test, 500 could be thought of a 500,000 or more?

XRP has been down for the last day or so . Looks like it might be moving up ....

My plan ATM is to reinvest the profits for the next 12 mths . Then take out the weekly or monthly profit . I am hoping to make 20 % per month ... ;) ;) ;)

40ish plus trades a day.. how this work with your CGT?
Seems like a lot of transactions to work out minuscule percentage gains/losses. More so, a headache.

Is there an API that does this for you.?

I still cant see the value over HODLing.. buy low sell high, ride the wave. One example, being SOL up 70% in 7 days in my portfolio.

I dont really see the true crypto gains being had with the bots. :/

I think that is the gain!!
The bot does miniscule trades, constantly..

You can hold, buy or sell at your whim manually..
But did you get it right? did you miss something?

I'm liking the Bot right now, even on a dip, I'm gonna suck it and see!!

My bot did 75 trades in the last 24 hours , even when I was asleep . DOT / USDT .

I like the bot , just set it and let it go . :D