WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WalnLiz

Wal nLiz
Reaction score
Hi guys...just thought I'd let some of you know that a few of the vids on our you tube channel...under WalnLiz might be of interest as they show the ..."how to " aspect of getting started in gemstone and gold fossicking.....new vids being continually added........ Cheers Wal.

Here's the link in case you're interested..... http://www.youtube.com/user/WalnLiz?feature=mhee

Hey Wal, feel free to chuck a link up mate :) , I'll check out your channel when I get home later on this afternoon.

good videos WalnLiz i m sure many will enjoy them thanks for putting them up for people to see cheers Terry

Thanks for watching Terry....I'll try to post some more on detecting and will soon post one on sniping for gold with some underwater footage. They're mainly geared toward the newcomers as they're mainly made for family and friends who want to catch up with how we spend our spare time....Cheers Wal.

that will be good Wal i find a lot of postings of detecting people don t show the speed they travel when detecting it is normally they have a target and and you see them retrieve the target so hopefully you may have some of the before which will assist people who are just starting out cheers and thanks again Terry

Great videos WalnLiz, thanks very much for sharing your expertise, great high banker design, oops bedtime :D

Hi Waland Liz,
Thank you for posting these vids
My wife was really excited when Liz had here little "Gold Fever" episode with that lovely little find.
It looks like a Minelab really is an essential part of the kit and this was a clear demonstration of just how deep the signal was and yet so easy to locate the little bugger.

Thanking you once again
regards

Latest posts