Crypto Bots discussion

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
88 trades in 44 hours . Profit +0.84 % Does not sound much but it is less than 2 days . Projected profit is 120 - 150 % per year .
Going to Google and read more on bots and grid trading .

Found $240 in an old account no longer used . So I am going to set up another bot when I get it transferred . Looking at HNT Helium .

Mike678 said:
88 trades in 44 hours . Profit +0.84 % Does not sound much but it is less than 2 days . Projected profit is 120 - 150 % per year .
Going to Google and read more on bots and grid trading .

Found $240 in an old account no longer used . So I am going to set up another bot when I get it transferred . Looking at HNT Helium .

You'll be waiting a while for your hardware if you haven't ordered it months ago.

They should call it skynet imho :lol:

Why?

because although what it states 'on the box' seems ordinary enough the infrastructure is bascally a MESH network for Google, Amazon and other smart device manufacturers and bsd actors to send data, your data, back to servers for who knows what ends.

Amazon sidswalk etc.

I like helium but it's just going to ramp up corporate surveillance on private persons without their implicit knowledge or understanig.

And, no, its not a conspiracy theory Google and Amazon have been doing it for years via google home, alexa, ring cameras etc.

I did order a Sycrobit Helium miner months ago but cancelled the order . I would have needed 3 and it would have taken a long time for ROI . So I moved on to bot trading . I still like HNT tokens as there are moving side ways with out any big drops .

My bot running on XRP / Tether has now done 133 trades .

I have set up another , decided to use DOT / Tether . Reduced the grids to 50 . That will give less trades but higher profit 1 - 2 % per trade . So far 8 trades . Reason I went for DOT as against HNT was the fact that more trading was going on , on DOT .

One guy said he like to set up a bot so that it does 1 - 2% per trade . It was also said that it did not matter if you were doing a lot of trades or just a few , you would end up on the same result . The fees are a % of the trade in and out .

Only had it running for 3 days but happy with the way it is going .

I've been trying to work out SMA and although they say do not rely on them for analysis, it does look like we are in for a good bullish movement coming up shortly eh?
Anyone agree/disagree or have any comment to this??

1628663973_untitled.jpg

I think they all are bullish at the moment . My bot XRP has now made 160 trades for me , even when I am asleep !!!

Jaros said:
Beware of joining a trading company. I say this because a certain company using Koshy from Channel 7 ripped me off $xx,xxx.

It's never wise to invest in anything associated with total bell ends from the media, just my opinion.

It costs you to learn, its the price of education unfortunately :(

Just stopped my XRP bot as it has gone up to over $1 . This is outside my trading range . Now set to 0.5 - 1.5 and 80 grids .

For the few days I had it running I made +3.95 % profit on my investment . It would take a year to get that return from the bank !

I have added the profit to my new XRP bot .

Mike678 said:
Just stopped my XRP bot as it has gone up to over $1 . This is outside my trading range . Now set to 0.5 - 1.5 and 80 grids .

For the few days I had it running I made +3.95 % profit on my investment . It would take a year to get that return from the bank !

I have added the profit to my new XRP bot .

Did it auto stop, or you stopped it?

My BTT is 8% profit and XRP about 3%, just need ETH to get a wriggle on!

Mike678 said:
I stopped it because it had gone up outside of my grid range .

Yup, just looking at that!
I thought the whole grid moved with the AI, but it doesnt!
So either manually set a bigger grid upper and lower or stop, sell and re-buy the bot eh?

Keitzy said:
Is that 8% profit after fees.?

Yeah mate, fee's are taken out at each transaction, so I am assuming when it gives you the profit, that's a net profit?
I will look further! This is all new to me these bots, but a good learning curve!

1628761961_share-picture.jpg

Setting a wider grid works against you . The upper and lower grid limits are then divided by the lines you have set . So, there has to be a bigger price swing to get from one line to the next . If you have 99 lines then you bank is divided by 99 but if you only take 70 then you have more money per line . You will get smaller pay outs from 99 and larger ones from 70 but they say it will finish much the same . One guy said he likes to set for 1 - 2 % profit per trade .

Mike678 said:
Setting a wider grid works against you . The upper and lower grid limits are then divided by the lines you have set . So, there has to be a bigger price swing to get from one line to the next . If you have 99 lines then you bank is divided by 99 but if you only take 70 then you have more money per line . You will get smaller pay outs from 99 and larger ones from 70 but they say it will finish much the same . One guy said he likes to set for 1 - 2 % profit per trade .

What timeframe are you looking to trade/ set your bot on? Five minute,Hourly, Daily?