Garrett Goldmaster 24k

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if Garrett will add any accessory coils to the Goldmaster 24k. Nice to see them bring at least one White's machine back into production.
1627108041_03-goldmaster24_1000x.jpg
1627108054_1557000.b_480x480.jpg

Good move! Owners of the Whites original version seemed unanimous in their praise and Garrett have never had a high frequency VLF of their own. This should give the Minelab Gold Monster a good run for its money, too.

I'm waiting too.Talked to Garrett head office Qld last Tuesday.They said that they are keen .As soon as they hear from the US. They will pass on the info to the public.I'll be after a 14 inch and a 4x6 coil when they come back out.

Loving the 6 inch concentric but just want to add a larger DD coil as well. I'm interested to see how things turn out. Doubt Garrett will bring out the GMX version, so it will remain a rare machine.
1627824073_img_2060.jpg
1627824088_6_inch_concentric.jpg

Again well done Garrett.... All the best.

Well this is something we have been eagerly waiting for.

Will be very happy to once again sell these detectors in Australia.

:)

We are looking forward to receiving or 1st 24k Goldmaster this week in Cairns. I look forward to putting its through its paces, with some side by side tests ?

Last edited by a moderator:
We have been giving it a bit of a run and we are pretty happy with what we have seen so far. Just need to get it out in the goldfields for a couple of days and see how far it can be pushed in the mineralised soils. Looks like it will be a winner in the sub 0.5g range of pickers !

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts