Newby sdc2300

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all . I finally got myself an SDC2300 and went out yesterday near Smythsdale . Unfortunately I didn't find any gold , which is to be expected , but I found a few bullets and some lead shot , the smallest being about the size of a pin head , so I'm pretty impressed with what this machine will find . I'm going to head out to Snake Valley , Linton way today and give it another go . I'm currently staying out at Lake Burrumbeet . If you have any advice ot tips I would greatly appreciate it . Cheers and take care .

Thank you , I had a great first day out , it was easy to use . I'm now hooked and can only imagine how exciting it will be if and when i find some gold :money: :goldnugget: :D

I have the sdc too with the coilteck 14x9. I'm only new to prospecting this year but it has got me hooked.
Great machine which has already found me alot of gold. :goldnugget:

Hi Duckies.
Yep, as they say, dig every sound. And finding small lead shot is great practice for gold. It will be great to see your hawl when you find a good spot. Woohoo.

Latest posts