MY DRYWAHSER FOR GOLD NEW INVENTION BY JOO GARIMPEIRO

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Northeast said:
Well done Jaoa.

Is that little unit something youve developed yourself or is it something you already had and adapted it?
I developed it myself. It's a prototype. Actual size is 40x60cm

Teemore said:
Looks like it's OK on small nuggets ..... have you tried it with finer gold ...... or a larger version.
Always good to see something new, cheers.
can get all the fine gold. incredible! I developed it myself. It's a prototype. Actual size is 40x60cm. All made of polyester resin. Thanks mate

Could you show us the results panning fine gold (very fine gold) If it can do that, I'll purchase one, I'm assuming you'll make them for sale? I reckon you'll sell quite a few.

Jin said:
Could you show us the results panning fine gold (very fine gold) If it can do that, I'll purchase one, I'm assuming you'll make them for sale? I reckon you'll sell quite a few.

ok mate, i will do this. This one in the video is the small size prototype. The actual ready size is 40x60cm. Once I finish the resin I will make the new video.

Joao ,
Well done with your new invention , seems to work well but you will need to make it process dirt a bit faster .
Try to use your ideas to make a hand held operated type of pan for dry sampling .

If you can ' you will be a winner ! :Y:

Cheers
jack