aushunter's video channel

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aushunter

Brad Welch
Reaction score
Hello All,
Been A while since I was on here but work seems to get in the way

Just chucked a couple of vids up on the tube, some oldies and some new ones, got heaps to put up, please let me know what you think.
A lot of these video's are of trips I have done and posted on this forum when they actually happened, had intentions 10 years ago to try this youtube thing out and finally got around to doing it.
I have been doing a lot of underwater detecting in rivers, last weekend found over 300 rounds revolver bullets, all live.

Brad

Thanks OldGT,
Just put a couple more links up that you may enjoy, on with a 6 grammer in the sluice
Enjoy

Brad...

This is a great way to get away with the boys have the opportunity to talk & discuss things , the future of prospecting Australia i hope you all had a great time ??

Sit back and relax, grab a coldie and enjoy. I tee'd up a trip with Dan (DownUnder Dan Diving) in search of the elusive yellow stuff. First time out I almost exhausted Dan in his pursuit of gold. But in the end we got a bit of hard earned gold.

Latest posts