GPX6000 Sub-Gram Targets.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
retirement stone said:
Spend the money if you have it. You are going to be dead way more years than being alive!!!

You all know we are not here forever.......right??? :skull:

Cheers

RS
Aaw I don't know I've been here for forever so far :lol: O:)

retirement stone said:
Spend the money if you have it. You are going to be dead way more years than being alive!!!

Cheers

RS
my belief too, I've retired early 57 (that was 3yrs ago) as most of the older guys I worked with were dropping dead from cancer, or their bodies were to worn out to enjoy the last innings.

shnapper20 said:
retirement stone said:

Cheers

RS
my belief too, I've retired early 57 (that was 3yrs ago) as most of the older guys I worked with were dropping dead from cancer, or their bodies were to worn out to enjoy the last innings.

I retired with a big debt over my head. The answer is to just stop spending. We all spend just a bit more than we can earn and most of it is unnecessary. Life has never been so good since retiring. We only work to keep the banks ticking over anyway.

A few sub gram nuggets can just be enough to put a bit of fuel in the tank and food on the table :)

Recreational prospector here, who doesn't get sucked in with all the media hype. SD2100 kept me interested for 10 years as did GPX 4500 and now the GPZ7000 will see me out. The GPZ found bits down to 0.05g on recent trip so don't need anything more reliable than that. AND still getting to know it.

1625562273_minelab_gpx_6000.jpg
:D

Recreational prospector here, who doesn't get sucked in with all the media hype. SD2100 kept me interested for 10 years as did GPX 4500 and now the GPZ7000 will see me out. The GPZ found bits down to 0.05g on recent trip so don't need anything more reliable than that. AND still getting to know it.
With you on this Pete, only just visited an old 2100 site last week and the 2100 with the 8" coil do a good job on it.

Latest posts