Bad News - Wombat and Lerderderg State Forest/Park

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To become National Park's covering 44,000 hectares of land.

"A 15,000-hectare Pyrenees National Park will be created north west of Avoca, and a 5,282-hectare Mount Buangor National Park will double the size of the existing state park north of Buangor."

Feel robbed of land that many of us would've detected on before now. From reading the forum this seems an ongoing process over the years and one that leaves a sour taste.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/100238132

This was in the comedy section
But probably more suited right here ;)
1624511706_f00a63ae-f3df-4c69-8e8a-14567d9e94ad.jpg

They do not give a "hoot" to them the job is complete when everything turns to crap,they are saving the world.
Just look at "Zero Emissions" , read the fine print,then you will wake up.

Good luck to all those that think they will go caravaning in their retirement.

And who do you think is behind this?, i will tell you; the W.E.F (World Economic Forum), you know the one's who said " You will own nothing and be happy" this is part of the plan to lock up bushland and let it "return to nature" while we are herded into cities, forget about prospecting, 4 wheel driving, hunting, you know anything that is outdoors and enjoyable, the W.E.F is a very dangerous entity as they hold regular "forums" where they dictate their "visions" to our leaders and the so called rich elites, now what do you think an entity that has 666 in it's logo represents?

Solid Luck said:
Do we have a clear map yet of what areas are going to be closed up? #@*&^^$

I tried getting information on that from the VEACC website, its not quite clear or easy to understand?
I recall the green lobby wanting all Public Land within Victoria locked up into conservation reserves, it was proposed way back around 1989.

They will not be happy till they have got everything.
And the green mob think it will not effect them,HA HA there life style will go down the tube too.

I read today in the weekly times that not a cent of extra money has been allocated for policing campers on crown land.
Read full article page 6 of this weeks WW.

Ive never been convinced that regional based State Parks turned into NP has resulted in more tourism more jobs and better environmental outcomes.

The invasive flora and fauna grow in number, real blue collar jobs are lost, community resources are diminished, and the hazard to surrounding communities is magnified greatly with fuel loads increasing.

Two of them (Barmah & Heathcote Greytown) are perfect examples, devoid of competent management and ticking timebombs all in the name of green preservation. Yet Lily just ploughed on ahead and now more people and generations will be kicked out of the areas that were working just fine before the pinko city folk got their way. And none of them will be anywhere near these places when disaster strikes. :fire:

Hi everyone,

I was a bit surprised by this one (been hammered with work last two weeks and have been totally out of it). This is what I found:

https://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/f...t_response_to_VEAC_s_CWI_Tabling_WvzfBfLL.pdf

This is the governments response to VEACs proposal. I must admit I havent read it all (doing it now), I want to know the nitty-gritty of what the governments response is (and essentially what we will have to lump).

AK47

Is a free forum and you don't speak for everybody on the forum Deepseeker, no offence. If everyone thought alike there would be no discussion and hence, no forum.

Irrespective of anyones point of view, they are entitled to it.

Their vote is equal to yours, that's how democracy works or doesn't, depends on your view point I guess! :p

Moderator Edit.
I have removed the 2 quoted comments.
I have screenshot then saved them and will
look at it a bit better after a good nights sleep.

People, keep your emotions low in here please.

Thank You,

The Mod Squad...