Gold & Ghosts books wanted

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, If anyone has De Havelland Gold & Ghosts books they want to sell. I'm interested in all volumes. Also looking for "Tour of Georgetown"

Got number 3 in soft cover $350 posted.
Will accept cash, or Bitcoin or Ethereum to same value

elrodeo said:
Yeah that's sounds ok, where are you located? I don't think I'll be sending cash through the mail though.

Joeboy said:
elrodeo said:
Yeah that's sounds ok, where are you located? I don't think I'll be sending cash through the mail though.

sorry mate I meant cash as bank transfer or paypal !!
Sent you a pm..

elrodeo said:
Joeboy said:
elrodeo said:

sorry mate I meant cash as bank transfer or paypal !!
Sent you a pm..
No probs, I'll get in contact after work. I'm going to buy that one for my Bro in Brisbane. I still chasing the full set also. Cheers

Still looking to buy the full set of De Havelland Gold & Ghosts books 1 to 4. I'm located in Cairns. If you are keen to sell & don't mind posting them to me. Get in touch with me directly, cheers

Joeboy, I might know where there's a set close to Cairns.
I'll ask this fella, but he is away out bush for weeks at a time so don't have a time frame for a reply.

Simmo said:
I'll ask this fella, but he is away out bush for weeks at a time so don't have a time frame for a reply.

Hi Simmo, thanks man... I think I know who you are talking about....is it Peter? got a message back from him today if that's the fella.

Joeboy said:
Simmo said:

Hi Simmo, thanks man... I think I know who you are talking about....is it Peter? got a message back from him today if that's the fella.

Yeah mate, you are on to it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.