Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big ass t-bone about 1.2 kg. Slow smoked over pecan, rested and finished over blazing hot charcoal.

Steak was exceptionally tender and tasty.

1622714621_fb_img_1622625375022.jpg

Oh.... and this was breakfast :p
1622814848_screenshot_2021-06-04-12-06-35.jpg

thats curry on eggs and fried chillie tomatoe going on there.
and mango chutney on toast (lid had an old knife hole in it wtf.... something was growing on the inside of the lid too.... but who wastes mango chutney hey)..... I lived :p

We have fish andchips every Friday, but we have changed it a little. We have a great fish monger and we buy fresh Coffin Bay Oysters, add fresh flathead tails, whiting fillets, crab claws and chips. I have an iodine overload but very happy chappy. Oh, with a sweet chilli sauce.
Mackka

Redfin said:
Great feed at the Yacht club but book ahead, very popular.

I used to stay in Coffin Bay, every eight weeks for 30 plus years, know the yacht club well, brother used to volunteer cook there as he lived in Wangary just up the road.

Cooked for the first time since coming home,

Pork Snags, Cheese and Onion Mash Spud and Gravy with a dollop of butter on top, it was gorgeous,

Now I got guts ache coz I ate too much, Serves me bloody well right and I'd do it again, :playful: :playful: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :Y:

Ridge Runner said:
Cooked for the first time since coming home,

Pork Snags, Cheese and Onion Mash Spud and Gravy with a dollop of butter on top, it was gorgeous,

Now I got guts ache coz I ate too much, Serves me bloody well right and I'd do it again, :playful: :playful: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :Y:
Good heart food there mate :lol: :playful:
Glad your feeling better :) :Y:

Latest posts