Show us your Isolation Projects

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now we are back in lockdown, the project has been scatching along.
Had problem with seepage,so had to dig a trench around the top to stop water coming down,lets hope that will solve that.

LbuoW7Ml.jpg

As we go along things keep getting added, more lights.

3Nsiud9l.jpg

r4nlGxQl.jpg

And fountain.

m7Xysd8l.jpg

Hell Peter,got Nola another Mower,she loves mowing.
Well winter has arrived,and things are as cold as "Hell" so things will move much slower now,and winter in the garden is very stark,so there will be no growth till about early September,so will be able to get out in the bush for a bit scratch.

Take a screen shot of the photo and load the screenshot instead bjay, I have to do that for each and every photo.... otherwise I'd still be having the same problem as you've got.

Started this, hopefully get close to finishing next weekend, or my July holidays.

Before on the right
1624104343_img_20210619_220152.jpg

Then prefit to find touch ups
1624104395_img_20210619_220211.jpg

And fully fitted with touchups done

1624104464_img_20210619_220259.jpg

1624104464_img_20210619_220352.jpg

Side chrome panels, screens, glass, handle and plastics will come from another pump picking up tomorrow, should come up a treat.

Jaros said:
What are you going to do with it? Nice work by the way.
Thanks mate.

Not sure yet, sheds too small at home while the new shed is probably 12 months away. Might store it at the industrial I rent until then. Im not really a man-cave kind of person but I have a few petroleum signs, maybe mount them with some lights and arrange themuntil Im bored with the lot.

All rescued from scrap and demos, not really anything I have my heart in, just stuff I have on hand Ive been thinking was too good to let go of.

I sell a far few things online maybe put up for swaps see whats offered up.

....Self Edit:photos APPEAR IN WRONG ORDER.? I don't know why. I thought this might be a good place to showcase my continuing interest in leather belt making...still very much a novice but am enjoying the process and the comforting thing is I really like the end products. Below is a sale I made to a farmer in Omeo Vic.It's as he wanted,'' no frills practical bushies belt'. It's the first in the line of belts I call ''The Jarrah'' on account of the colour.The 2nd photo is a group of belts featuring Kangaroo Lacing(stongest in the world ...by weight)... And one plain with an unusual ''Black Barrel roller feature. All of these are part of a series I call ''Baltic Oak'' on account of the dye colour as well. I really enjoy these type of belts by way of the ''Buck Stitching''...and the variation in belt tone and over-all effects.
1628418182_20210730_174202_2.jpg

1628417826_20210807_102722_2.jpg

I have filled many a potential boring hours and depressing news whilst we have been in lockdown this past 6weeks or so..
Please feel free to outline any critiscisms you may have that might assist me in producing the best qualitity belts I can.Cheers to all...especially to those who ,like me are sitting in Lockdown...Kindest Regards...Rossco(reefer).

Latest posts