Couple recent finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta said:
Im sure we would all be stoked to find one of those
Congrats to you :Y:
Whats next ?
Hmm...I'll have a cartwheel please?
Just watched 'cointector's mate Mick find 3 full sovs in one hole on YouTube!!!! Wouldn't mind finding a gold coin too :money:

They must have alloyed the copper with something to have it hang on for a few centuries and come out looking as good as that. Some of our coins look worse after a couple of decades.

Moneybox said:
They must have alloyed the copper with something to have it hang on for a few centuries and come out looking as good as that. Some of our coins look worse after a couple of decades.
It IS in great shape unbelievable actually, although I did have a light directly above it to bring out the detail :Y:

1624077061_img_20210619_141427_585.jpg

Is it wrong/weird to detect along the outside of a cemetary's nature strip? That's my plan tomorrow.
Interested in folks views..
Probably should have asked a bit earlier cheers, Luke.

Some of the best finds have come out of actual graves(shock value).... just look at Tootncarmen. :p
So obviously it depends only upon where you sit in the heighraaaacky of society as to whether you can or cannot dig around amongst the bones of others in order to pillage and plunder the treasures buried with them amidst the rites and rituals prevalent when they met with their demise.
Best not to dig around the graves unless your name is Lord So-n'so in real life :D .... and even the ghosts of the departed have departed
:skull: :pickshovel:

Latest posts