New to the forum.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Morning all, new to the forum, started fossicking about 4 years ago after we moved here from the UK (Yes I am a pom). Currently living and working up in the NT after spending 23 years in the British Army. My wife and youngest boy also head out bush looking for gold. Not done too bad since I got my GPZ7000, and just bought the wife a GPX6000 so the boy has inherited her 2300. Pretty much got the bases covered when we are out.

Although she has been thrashing me on nugget count we are pretty much level pegging on weight we are getting. To be honest, after having doubts about the 6k, its turning out to be a bit of a beast!!!!

gnftrs said:
Morning all, new to the forum, started fossicking about 4 years ago after we moved here from the UK (Yes I am a pom). Currently living and working up in the NT after spending 23 years in the British Army. My wife and youngest boy also head out bush looking for gold. Not done too bad since I got my GPZ7000, and just bought the wife a GPX6000 so the boy has inherited her 2300. Pretty much got the bases covered when we are out.

Although she has been thrashing me on nugget count we are pretty much level pegging on weight we are getting. To be honest, after having doubts about the 6k, its turning out to be a bit of a beast!!!!

Mr Mick C ?

davent said:
gnftrs said:

Mr Mick C ?

The very same!!!

gnftrs said:

Your an Aussie now so stop whinging about being a pom..... and welcome aboard :D

Hey Mick, we met at the coolalinga shop when Reg and mick were doing Renos.

davent said:
Hey Mick, we met at the coolalinga shop when Reg and mick were doing Renos.
Hey mate, how's tricks? Hows the yellow going? Its not the burn off I was expecting, only a couple of spots I have been planning to get onto have burned!!!

Latest posts