You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

silver
03 June 2021 02:05 am

Ridge Runner wrote:
BigWave wrote:

Hey RR. A combination of lock-downs and vaccines seems to be working for the UK perfect thumbsup

Yeah BW It works if it is given the Chance,

people need to get on the same page but if they don't a lot will survive but many will Die and this thing could be here for a long time yet.

Back when C19 was first heard of I thought "Buggar that I not having anything to do with that" and I put my self in lockdown a month before the GOV said so, Living 1 mile from the main covid Hospital and this area was once the worst place in the Country I'm still kicking, perfect trophy

I hope everyone on PA stays well clear of this Indian variant,

As to the comment about the vaccine being made for the first variant, Oxford AZ are constantly modifying the vaccine as each Variant appears as are the other companies, So the Vaccines are being updated as soon as possible. thumbsup angel

So they'll be calling in all those that were vaccinated earlier on in the process to give them updated vaccines that'll actually protect them property I'd suppose yikes

What a great day ! ,... " I'll see you in the field ".

1 user likes this post: Ridge Runner

Ridge Runner
03 June 2021 02:40 am

silver wrote:
Ridge Runner wrote:
BigWave wrote:

Hey RR. A combination of lock-downs and vaccines seems to be working for the UK perfect thumbsup

Yeah BW It works if it is given the Chance,

people need to get on the same page but if they don't a lot will survive but many will Die and this thing could be here for a long time yet.

Back when C19 was first heard of I thought "Buggar that I not having anything to do with that" and I put my self in lockdown a month before the GOV said so, Living 1 mile from the main covid Hospital and this area was once the worst place in the Country I'm still kicking, perfect trophy

I hope everyone on PA stays well clear of this Indian variant,

As to the comment about the vaccine being made for the first variant, Oxford AZ are constantly modifying the vaccine as each Variant appears as are the other companies, So the Vaccines are being updated as soon as possible. thumbsup angel

So they'll be calling in all those that were vaccinated earlier on in the process to give them updated vaccines that'll actually protect them property I'd suppose yikes

Yeah I think so, At the moment they don't know how long any of the vaccines will protect you for so maybe in a year or 3 we might have to have a Booster shot, But as to how long it works that is my guess work not fact,

The good thing is all the vaccines offer a good level of protection against the Indian variant which is a bonus I guess.

Last edited by Ridge Runner (03 June 2021 02:43 am)

AKA, Fridge Runner.... Ted Bullpit for PM

1 user likes this post: silver

Ridge Runner
05 June 2021 02:40 pm

The UK figures are back up to 6238 as a daily average of new cases and they are the new indian variant, There has been a 76% rise in a week. mad mad

And the vaccine seems to be coping with the new variants and there is a plan to give the pfitzer vaccine to 12 to 15 year olds.

1 user likes this post: Wishfull

silver
06 June 2021 04:24 am

This was taken on the 1st of June 2021
1622913614_screenshot_2021-06-01-22-35-05.jpg
5 days later on the 6th of June 2021
1622913699_screenshot_2021-06-06-03-13-36.jpg
that's 160,000 deaths worldwide in just 5 days.... ya recon there's something they're not telling us maybe flowers

Teemore
06 June 2021 02:53 pm

Not sure exactly what the jab is meant to do, maybe RR can shed some light on his UK experience. This is the 2nd instance of some one who’s had both shots still contracting COVID .... can only assume they won’t get as sick but can they still pass it on ?

1622951573_adffd700-cbaf-4091-8997-2d7d5e51ac16.jpg

If you don't stand for something ..... You'll fall for anything !!
To be old and wise you must first be young and foolish.

2 users like this post: silver, Wishfull

Ridge Runner
08 June 2021 04:32 pm

Teemore wrote:

Not sure exactly what the jab is meant to do, maybe RR can shed some light on his UK experience. This is the 2nd instance of some one who’s had both shots still contracting COVID .... can only assume they won’t get as sick but can they still pass it on ?

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au … 51ac16.jpg

Well the survival rate from having Covid is fairly high but people still get very sick but for those who have had the Jab it lessens the seriousness and those would normally end up in ICU and it lessens the risk by 66%, People can still catch covid though the severity will be a lot less,

Trouble with those who had the jab in the early days of covid would not of had the modified versions of the vaccine and since they have had their jabs C19 has changed 4 times since so the older pftzer jabs would be less effective and maybe those people may have to have the updated vaccine,

As of today those under 30 will be able to book their vacinne jabs so in nearly 6 months they had vaccinated almost all of the Adult population over here,

Last edited by Ridge Runner (08 June 2021 04:59 pm)

2 users like this post: Teemore, BigWave

Ridge Runner
09 June 2021 02:22 pm

Another 6048 new cases and 13 deaths in the past 24 hours, flowers

They have now called the Army out to help with the Vaccine program up north because the Indian variant is spreading 40% faster than other C19 variants and they are trying to NOT have another lockdown.

2 users like this post: BigWave, silver

silver
09 June 2021 04:20 pm

I think a lot of people don't get sick at all... not sure of the % though

1 user likes this post: HippyProspecting

Ridge Runner
09 June 2021 04:39 pm

silver wrote:

I think a lot of people don't get sick at all... not sure of the % though

I found out the other day someone else I knew died because of it, hadn't seen him in years, flowers

2 users like this post: silver, BigWave

Adrian ss
10 June 2021 12:48 pm

Some of these viruses look a td Alien doncha think?? argh Taken through an electron microscope.

1623289607_4fa5c66dc58b919fa48e764b90b847ad.jpg

silver
11 June 2021 01:08 pm

Righto.... 28th of May 2021 was 3.5 million deaths
link
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au … 20#p609320

I'm gunna call yesterday 10th of June 2021 the 3.75 million deaths mark.
1623376640_screenshot_2021-06-11-11-47-06.jpg

That was just 13 days for 250,000 deaths

That has an average of 19,230 deaths per day.... just shy of twice as many as has been the case

And was only day 54 of my 100 day million.

Sad days with sader times ahead... with a gov't hell bent on opening up to international travel with the world based on a vaccination system that allows vaccinated people who can carry the virus being able to travel freely. When this is all said and done and the virus is found to be only able to be controlled by irradication the world must hold these vandals to public health fully accountable (because they know what they are doing to us all).. the rich may run this world, but the poor do own it.

2 users like this post: Ridge Runner, numpty

Ridge Runner
11 June 2021 04:11 pm

There was another 7393 new cases and 7 Deaths here in the past 24 hours, flowers

The rise in new cases is because it is the Indian variant.

diggit
11 June 2021 04:53 pm

These new mutations keep popping up so vaccinations, at least annually, will be a requirement moving forward it would suggest.

2 users like this post: BigWave, Ridge Runner

silver
11 June 2021 07:42 pm

They're playing Russian roulette with a super bad unseen mutated variant just waiting to slide into that chamber and blow a lot of us away... you know... they call them super bugs. Anyone notice how this hybridised monster has already changed way more often then the flu virus. All we don't need is one that looks to be passive but TiC ToC and BAM down the track when everyone is sleeping soundly. And what do we expect honestly (if it was created in a lab).... the good thing then though is that isolation can keep it at bay if and when it all goes south.

I suppose it will just be a survival of the fittest thing if it ends up being something we have to live with.... that n voluntary euthanasia combined will make for a different world in the end, just imagine when today is long forgotten and the above is the norm.... perhaps the expected even.... definitely the accepted. I guess then that it doesn't really matter hey, cause that's someone else's world they will be living in.

When small people do nothing hey !

Ridge Runner
12 June 2021 02:23 am

Today there was another 8125 new cases which is732 more than yeaterday and 17 deaths which is 10 more than yesterday,

They have just said that the new Delta Variant spreads 60% faster

and 14 people have died who have Both Jabs, thumbsdown thumbsdown

diggit
12 June 2021 09:57 am

That's no good.

The Australian 'news' networks are a laughing stock lol

I caught some 'news" in passing the other night.

How can people seriously swallow this utter garbage?

Eg

Lady on news tells Australia:

METROPOLITAN MELBORNES LOCKDOWN HAS ENDED

Meanwhile Melbournians are not allowed leave Melbourne

lol lol lol lol argh

Seriously WTF.

Last edited by diggit (12 June 2021 09:58 am)

2 users like this post: Ridge Runner, nucopia

Ridge Runner
12 June 2021 10:03 am

diggit wrote:

That's no good.

Hie can people seriously swallow this utter garbage.

Eg

lol lol lol lol argh

Seriously WTF.

Over here they are calling another variant "The Delta Variant" which was the Indian Variant but it comes from Nepal and it seems to be worse that the Indian Variant that spreads 40% faster but this Delta version spreads about 60% faster ??

Either way it has really ramped up the infection rate to over 8125 bew cases a day.

silver
12 June 2021 10:36 am

I don't agree with the way they let people sacrifice themselves for the greater good over here and just plow on with their vaccination nonsense... not one of those people had the intention of dying for the greater good as they got vaccinated.... in fact... they were doing it with the intention of living a safer longer life.

I did see something from Clive Palmer about 250 people dying from the vaccine, but I'm unable to find it anywhere at all again.

Wish he would post it here for us to see.

mbasko
12 June 2021 11:28 am

Ridge Runner wrote:
diggit wrote:

That's no good.

Hie can people seriously swallow this utter garbage.

Eg

lol lol lol lol argh

Seriously WTF.

Over here they are calling another variant "The Delta Variant" which was the Indian Variant but it comes from Nepal and it seems to be worse that the Indian Variant that spreads 40% faster but this Delta version spreads about 60% faster ??

Either way it has really ramped up the infection rate to over 8125 bew cases a day.

They should call it the Minelab variant lol

Everything we use comes from mining or farming.

1 user likes this post: Ridge Runner

goldierocks
13 June 2021 08:06 am

silver wrote:

I don't agree with the way they let people sacrifice themselves for the greater good over here and just plow on with their vaccination nonsense... not one of those people had the intention of dying for the greater good as they got vaccinated.... in fact... they were doing it with the intention of living a safer longer life.

I did see something from Clive Palmer about 250 people dying from the vaccine, but I'm unable to find it anywhere at all again.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi … uxbndlbing

Robert Benchley...
I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

1 user likes this post: silver

silver
13 June 2021 11:15 am

goldierocks wrote:
silver wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi … uxbndlbing

Thanks for posting that golierocks

Well there you go.... a twisting of reality.
Surely the TGA would use data from similar situations for comparison... no good saying there is an average of 3,000 people a week that die, and then try to link that into the situation.... it should be solely based on past information gathered where the deaths are linked to any type of vaccination that had occured previously- as per their linking now of deaths attributed to the C19 vaccination.
Then and only then will we see a real comparative analysis based solely on similar circumstances.
I've seen first hand how the manipulation of vaccine related death information goes into the favour of continuation for the greater good with no concern for the truth.
Good on Clive Palmer for saying it how it is and giving these dicks reason to try and quash his voice... read between the lines and you can see it plainly enough.

Last edited by silver (13 June 2021 11:18 am)

AuMan
13 June 2021 11:17 am

Here is a report by Public Health England. Take a look at the chart on page 15.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u … iefing.pdf

2 users like this post: nucopia, silver

silver
13 June 2021 11:39 am

AuMan wrote:

Looking good for personal protection from delta post 28 days after second vaccination.... but there will still be the passive movement of the virus between borders etc if a fully vaccinated person still carrying C19 gets a ticket of leave for free travel with no isolation time. Maybe they could bring tourists in in batches then, straight to their resort destination for two weeks mandatory isolation/ partying till ya drop.... then let em out if they test ok. Resorts will make a fortune with full house turnover getting the ball rolling with all the service buisiness associated doing great too.
If we could make that work properly than tourists leaving from here would be accepted anywhere in the world.

AuMan
13 June 2021 04:52 pm

silver wrote:
AuMan wrote:

Looking good for personal protection from delta post 28 days after second vaccination.... but there will still be the passive movement of the virus between borders etc if a fully vaccinated person still carrying C19 gets a ticket of leave for free travel with no isolation time. Maybe they could bring tourists in in batches then, straight to their resort destination for two weeks mandatory isolation/ partying till ya drop.... then let em out if they test ok. Resorts will make a fortune with full house turnover getting the ball rolling with all the service buisiness associated doing great too.
If we could make that work properly than tourists leaving from here would be accepted anywhere in the world.

Nope, not what I was referring to. Although the cases for the fully vaccinated are 10 times less, the deaths/cases in that group are quite high.
I guess what one really needs to consider though is how many vaccinated people were exposed to the virus to become infected vs non vaccinated.

1 user likes this post: nucopia

silver
14 June 2021 05:50 am

AuMan wrote:
silver wrote:
AuMan wrote:

Nope, not what I was referring to. Although the cases for the fully vaccinated are 10 times less, the deaths/cases in that group are quite high.
I guess what one really needs to consider though is how many vaccinated people were exposed to the virus to become infected vs non vaccinated.

Looks like 9,344 people got the virus that were in various stages of vaccination(and 19,573 unvaccinated people got the virus). Whilst there were no deaths in the group that had had their first dose more than 21 days ago.... note that in the group of people that had been vaccinated with their 2nd dose less than 14 days ago actually had 12 deaths... they didn't include any data there for post 14 days of the second vaccination.

I didn't notice the above the first time I looked at the data.... so what we are seeing is a total protection post 21 days of the first jab(but 7 people not making it up to that point of the 21 days).... but for people who are fully vaccinated with 2 doses of vaccine, there are actually 12 deaths in the 14 days post that second jab time frame.

So...

Unvaccinated = 19,573 --- deaths 23

Vaccinated = 9,344 -- deaths 19

Looking like the data is showing a better chance of survival by not having any vaccination at all if you get the actual virus imho
(Although you might do alright just getting the one jab)

Last edited by silver (14 June 2021 05:52 am)

1 user likes this post: nucopia