Central Coast gold detecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there,
I am very interested in meeting other gold fossickers from the central coast NSW. I have found a few coins on Copa beach but wish to advance and head to Nundle or Glenn Innes for some adventure. If there are any groups,clubs or forums locally I would be very interested in joining. :rainbow:

Once you get up to ten post you have access to the members area and member meet up posts.
There are a few members from central coast lake Macquarie Newcastle hunter area on the forum so might be possible to organize a meet in nundle some time.

Welcome

1528362338_hello.jpg

Hey mate I'm also from the coast heading out there this week for a poke around. Im alway up for a trip and a swing let me know.

Al

I am also new and looking for clubs/groups to join fossicking . I would be keen to introduce myself and join?

Why don't we start a club on CC.
Only has to be social and maybe we could organise a few trips away and some local hunts.

Sure there must be some interesting sites to look at.

Im heading off for a week in two weeks but after that happy to meet up.

Neil

Yes sounds good to me and those timescales work as well. Are you guys detecting or panning ?

Latest posts