GemQ videos - Up to Dec. 2021

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mbasko said:
Nice going GemQ!
Spent my first 3hrs out with mine today. 8 x speccis & 2 little colours.
She's a beaut :Y:

Was that a spot you've done with the SDC Matt? Be nice to think you're getting the same sensitivity but a bit more depth as I'm sure some of those spots would have plenty just out of reach of the SDC. Better coverage too with the 6000. Win win.

:Y:

Yeah Heatho. Have used all of my detectors there but the SDC did do well. Would have got well over an ounce of subgram nuggets & speccis there with the SDC over numerous trips.
Pulled 2 x speccis off a little mound where I got a lot with the SDC.
Got one small specci out of a fresh scrape (was a bloke nearby using a GPZ so assume he could hear something but wasn't sure - was unmistakable with the GPX6).
I think the GPX6 not only punches deeper but for some reason is picking up bits even the SDC + others have missed. Most of what I got today you'd expect the SDC to get (or GPZ which myself & others have used there)? There was only one bit that I'd say was probably too deep for the SDC.

mbasko said:
Yeah Heatho. Have used all of my detectors there but the SDC did do well. Would have got well over an ounce of subgram nuggets & speccis there with the SDC over numerous trips.
Pulled 2 x speccis off a little mound where I got a lot with the SDC.
Got one small specci out of a fresh scrape (was a bloke nearby using a GPZ so assume he could hear something but wasn't sure - was unmistakable with the GPX6).
I think the GPX6 not only punches deeper but for some reason is picking up bits even the SDC + others have missed. Most of what I got today you'd expect the SDC to get (or GPZ which myself & others have used there)? There was only one bit that I'd say was probably too deep for the SDC.

That's great mate, well done. Minelab nails it again. :D :Y:

Going to be deadly once you get to know it better. :eek: :cool:

All,

Stuck in lockdown but thought Id share a couple of finds with the assistance of a drone.

Stay safe and hopefully we can get back out there soon.